Toribash
Originally Posted by ViperTech View Post
There are reasons why I came up with the no-support rule, specially with an eye at the scams over the last time.
I.E. if you pay with USD but seller don't sent tc/move tc/duel with that tc or whatsoever it ends up with generating new tc in case that seller tc is gone by duels etc. (tbh we cannot strip that from other users if they won it at a legal duel from their side of view)

The same could be said for item or artwork sales, the user takes the TC and loses it in bets/duels and I can't see you prohibiting that. This was always a concern but never a real problem, with my work in the scam board probably less than 10% of the scams needed TC to be generated to compensate another user. Plus it was always made up by stripping the offending user's account of items for other purposes, such as GM prizes.

Getting proof of external real money transactions is also not always that easy. With i.E. webmoney terminal and similar you don't have always hard proof to show up (unless you take a pic with mobile of it )

Enforce this as a requirement for support. I.e. the user has the responsibility to keep a log of proof or forfeit the staff's support.

Anyway, you are still able to buy money from the shop (also never forget that u support the game with it!) beside lots of other options to make tc (boosters, tourneys, marketing, art etc.), so even beginners are able to collect tc w/o buying them externally.

None of these ways are practical when you compare the current price of items to the Nabi TC prices or amount of time taken to make the TC through tourneys and other means.

Take a look at other games which have some kind of transferable ingame currencies. Most of that companies don't support external sales or completly disallow it with strict rules and a complete ban if you get catched.

Pretty poor reasoning, we'll do it because other companies do it. I'm sure they have their motivation to stop the third party sales which is primarily more revenue for them. However no one is going to be motivated to buy TC from Nabi until either the price is dropped or the price of items drops significantly. Since neither will happen the Market is going to slowly stagnate because of this.