Ranking
$5600 a month is way too much. (if you mean $5600)
What kind of place are you living in?

I live in a 2 bedroom apartment and it's got everything I need and it's only like $800
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
I think he means R5600. I saw him use that earlier in the thread. I have no idea what it means, I this it was reference to ~$512, if I recall correctly.

Historically people live togeather though. I suggest that. Maybe have Gran move in with you? Also, you people frequently try to take on more than they can chew, particularly for others. It's noble, but unneeded. Let everyone share in the load. Ask for a promotion at work instead. Tell them about your situation and present yourself well. Practice asking in the mirror. It works!
Last edited by Onimaru; Dec 2, 2015 at 07:06 AM. Reason: checking stuff for accuracy.
Yeah the R is south African Rands and I am currently living with my gran, also I want to thank you guys for not shit posting here and thanks for the advice I think I'm going to move to my father and live a normal life instead of straining myself like this