Toribash
Originally Posted by Extrice View Post
There won't be WW3 anytime soon. What we are facing now is 3rd wave of Muslisms that are trying to conquer Europe. First was stopped in 732. Second in 1683. When this wave will stop?

that isn't much of a reason to say that the third world war wont happen any time soon. what if the terrorists attack some country that owns a bomb, for example north korea. they can easily bomb the fuck out of
Originally Posted by Extrice View Post
3rd wave of Muslisms

my mom told me this fuck off

i dont know that if i said anything on valid purposes, im an 11 year old with a fever.

EDIT : if you took this post seriously, well done.
Last edited by ancient; Dec 15, 2015 at 08:03 PM.
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Yeah, but it was stated before, that there aren't any two giants that will want to conquer the world, so we are "safe" for couple of years before we notice that there is something wrong. Just like in 20th Century
"People, like to invent monsters and monstrosities. Then they seem less monstrous themselves."
Originally Posted by XYLONN View Post
Terrorism still =/ war
It's not because somenthing leads to another, that this thing is the "somenthing".
If one man kills another, doesn't mean this man is death. (?)

Those are 2 very different things. The bombing of Syria was an (kinda failed) attempt to stop the terrorism, while Hiroshima's was a show-off USA's military power superiority, since the war was already won.

Looks like you could use a good history lesson.

Lets look at the start of WWI, which started because of the assassination of archduke Franz Ferdinand. He was assassinated by a militarized organization called the Black Hand, which is considered a terrorist group. After they assassinated him it caused a war between Syria and Austria-Hungary. Since allies had allies after one country promised to back up another it lead to a vicious chain of dragging different countries into the war, which successfully started a world war. So yes terrorism can most definitely start wars.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
Looks like you could use a good history lesson.

Lets look at the start of WWI, which started because of the assassination of archduke Franz Ferdinand. He was assassinated by a militarized organization called the Black Hand, which is considered a terrorist group. After they assassinated him it caused a war between Syria and Austria-Hungary. Since allies had allies after one country promised to back up another it lead to a vicious chain of dragging different countries into the war, which successfully started a world war. So yes terrorism can most definitely start wars.

Well, looks like you could use a good interpretation class.

sSLight said terrorism is not the same as war, Yaysian said it is, and I've reforced why it isn't. I'm not saying terrorism can't lead to wars, I'm saying they're not the same just because one leads to another.