Toribash
hey i heard you are able to get me my sanji head for free
i was wondering how you could send it to me
eae socado,
quero comprar uma sig para toriprime.
com principal(fundo) um fundo como se fosse um murro acinzentado
e eu queria a palavra "NEON" escrita em Azul,Vermelho,laranja e rosa, mas uma cor meio fluorecente ta lgd? igual a da img q vc fez la na thread do chat, alem disso eu queria q parecesse uma pichação, tipo a tinta escorrendo na parede.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
*Theme: Dark
*If you have a preferrable render image: Greed from FMA Brotherhood http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...dy-d676luj.jpg His face is gonna be in the top left and a bit of his chest.
*Whether it's an Avatar or a Signature or both: Avatar and sig
*Size: 120 by 120 for the avatar. and any size for the sig
*If you want anything written (if yes, specify and tell me if you have any favourite font) I want "Greed written on it in the bottom right corner. in a font like this https://cdn.myfonts.net/s/ec/rs-200903/Streetbrush.gif
*Any more info you want in it: Do one with "greed" written on it and one without. (is it free?)
Last edited by Greed; Mar 8, 2015 at 07:52 AM.
S I L I C O N E F E E T
*Main colors :- Light Brown [Like A dojo]
*Theme :- Dojo Theme
*If you have a preferrable render image :- :[
*Whether it's an Avatar or a Signature or both :- Avatar [Of My Tori]
*Size , 185x185, or 150x150
*If you want anything written (if yes, specify and tell me if you have any favourite font)
:- HyunsDojo [Its]
*Any more info you want in it :- Make it My Hand Is Holding a fire , And Make it shiny
Originally Posted by curvine View Post
eae socado,
quero comprar uma sig para toriprime.
com principal(fundo) um fundo como se fosse um murro acinzentado
e eu queria a palavra "NEON" escrita em Azul,Vermelho,laranja e rosa, mas uma cor meio fluorecente ta lgd? igual a da img q vc fez la na thread do chat, alem disso eu queria q parecesse uma pichação, tipo a tinta escorrendo na parede.

Vou fazer!

Originally Posted by xXAHMETXx View Post
*Theme: Dark
*If you have a preferrable render image: Greed from FMA Brotherhood http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...dy-d676luj.jpg His face is gonna be in the top left and a bit of his chest.
*Whether it's an Avatar or a Signature or both: Avatar and sig
*Size: 120 by 120 for the avatar. and any size for the sig
*If you want anything written (if yes, specify and tell me if you have any favourite font) I want "Greed written on it in the bottom right corner. in a font like this https://cdn.myfonts.net/s/ec/rs-200903/Streetbrush.gif
*Any more info you want in it: Do one with "greed" written on it and one without. (is it free?)

Thanks, will do as soon as I finish curvine's.
Also yes, it is free to make one with and without greed!

Originally Posted by HyunsDojo View Post
*Main colors :- Light Brown [Like A dojo]
*Theme :- Dojo Theme
*If you have a preferrable render image :- :[
*Whether it's an Avatar or a Signature or both :- Avatar [Of My Tori]
*Size , 185x185, or 150x150
*If you want anything written (if yes, specify and tell me if you have any favourite font)
:- HyunsDojo [Its]
*Any more info you want in it :- Make it My Hand Is Holding a fire , And Make it shiny

You don't even have the TC, so nope sorry! Come back when you have TC!
Colors: Any pink or purple.
Theme: Galaxy/Space (I loved the example of Kitteh)
What do I do if I don't have a preferable image, will you make one?
512x512 for high quality
ChemicalE on the avvy in a fancy cursive font.
Are you able to insert pictures/icons? If so could I have a balance scale to show I'm a marketer in the top left corner?
Originally Posted by ChemicalE View Post
Colors: Any pink or purple.
Theme: Galaxy/Space (I loved the example of Kitteh)
What do I do if I don't have a preferable image, will you make one?
512x512 for high quality
ChemicalE on the avvy in a fancy cursive font.
Are you able to insert pictures/icons? If so could I have a balance scale to show I'm a marketer in the top left corner?

As you didn't choose any character or such, I'll just work with your theme! (space/galaxy stuff)

Yes, I'm able to insert that icon for free.

You're 3rd in queue
That totals 2,5k as stated in OP