Ranking
If toribash wii completely fails, crashes and burns, and they stop selling it, I don't think it will affect the computer version other then people talking about it.

<~oyster> i want you to fart near my mouth
Dex, they could've made toribash oin wiiware first, and suddenly decided to make a computer version.
Custombelt | I'm back after 5 years! ;)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PM me if your selling items, buying anything and everything!
Yah I guess you guys right. Man I need to start thinking better. I have be screwing up lately.
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)
Which ever begins to generate the most income will be their priority, at the moment they will obviously be putting more effort into the Wii release as it's new. But I would think the PC community is more important to them at the moment as it stands with an already established community which makes money.
^Epic.

But now, they're releasing 4.0 I remember somewhere, they said they'll make toribash 4.0 after toribash wii is released.
Thing is with the Wii version, it's done & released. That means other than a bit of promotion it doesn't need anything else done.

That means the PC version is back as the priority product.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
and that means they will be working on improving pc version. will there be updates on wii versio though?