Toribash
Is this just measures height?
Its good. I would like to suggest you to make a script that measures distance. If you know the game running/standing broad jump. Its pretty useful.
~knight zero~
ahhh. now i got it.
I understand it now.

It measures the distance from where you release off the ground and where you land.

But i dont get what is the use of torisize? I cant understand it.
~knight zero~
the script compares the size of the tori with the size of the jump. if the torisize is 1 the jump will be shorter. if the torisize is 10 then the same jump will be 10 times longer.
(heh, get it?)
Ah! thanks. Now i got the idea. but why is it when you set it to 2.8 below values are still the same?
~knight zero~
Version 0.3 is out! It will be in about 3 hours. Now it's out.

@KZero07: I didn't quite get what you mean.
Last edited by psycore; Jul 12, 2011 at 07:13 PM.
Signature temporarily out of order.
I was talking about the torisize.

Nevermind my post. I just realized that If you replay the game it the torisize resets to 1.9.
-----
Hey, i tried the new version.

It doesnt measure from object to object distance. only for object to ground floor.
Also when you replay the game, the starting point is created from where you lastly drop and stopped jumping not on where you really started to jump.
Last edited by KZero07; Jul 12, 2011 at 02:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
~knight zero~
Originally Posted by Zalmoxis View Post
I just tested your new version but it doesn't detect jump distance in parkour replays.

Forget what I said. I'm stupid. I really forgot to upload it -.-
I'm currently not at my computer, so it will propably be uploaded in about 3 hours. God damn it.

e: it's out.
Last edited by psycore; Jul 12, 2011 at 07:13 PM.
Signature temporarily out of order.
lol when i downloaded it i saw 'Version: 0.2' and ^same^
but i thought it was a problem with my toribash :U
i cant wait to see the blue and red spheres they are cute and adorable :3