Ranking
Nick: thedarkblood/Dark
Belt: 8th dan black belt
why do you like wushu: unlike other mods, wushu takes some skill, creativity and practice to excel in it and it is a unique mod besides having different settings than most mods. wushu can be unpredictable at times and can be challenging too and thats why i love wushu.
classification: R_A_F_E T2(f*ck me if im wrong)
replays: only have one replay ;(
epic wushu with war.rpl

Last edited by snake; Jul 10, 2012 at 12:47 PM.
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot
<8OJ4N>sounds like a knight

Hello again, Team Wushu. Firstly, I'm going to begin from myself. So, my name is Max. I'm 18 years old. I live in Russia, Vladivostok city. Now, I'm a little bit busy with admission to the University. And of course, I already passed the exams. Anyway, I'm fond of extreme sports, like rafting and snowboardind, but mostly I like snowboarding. Sometimes, I draw some sets and other things in Gimp. And of course, I know English well.

Nick: Elate.
Belt: Almost master belt.
Why do you want to join team wushu: Team Wushu, like any clan, has its members that have the same passion. So, I'm fond of wushu, like you.
Why do you like wushu: The most interesting mod (art) I've ever seen in tori and I'm born for it.
Your style: I can probably use any style. Mostly, "relax" style.
Classification: T3_C_A_F_S
Hope joining you.

Attached Files
1.rpl (119.1 KB, 2 views)
2.rpl (116.7 KB, 2 views)
3.rpl (88.2 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by snake; Jun 21, 2012 at 10:13 PM.
[ORMO][TW][Ex-GM]
|RUSSUR|ABYSS|HACK|URBAN|DMND|
Application form:
Nickname: Adamant
Belt: Custom
Why do you like wushu: I am actually keen on wushu, because it is one of those mods, when mostly everything depends on you, you can make insane kicks and punches without being grabbed in a gay way, etc.
Classification: T(-1)^1005000_C_A_F_E

Attached Files
Close enough.rpl (111.1 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by snake; Jun 21, 2012 at 10:13 PM.
Application form:
Nick: SanSally
Belt: Green
Why do you like wushu: The reason why I like wushu is because there are endless possibilities that can be done within this mod. I also like that you are not constricted to a ring
Classification: T7_R_A_Q_G
Replays: I don't win in all of the replays, but I think I do some decent things in them.

Attached Files
awesome.rpl (21.7 KB, 9 views)
Good game.rpl (54.7 KB, 5 views)
nice.rpl (54.6 KB, 4 views)
v xhiba.rpl (60.3 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by William; Jun 26, 2012 at 05:18 AM.
Nick: Vodka
Belt: 8th dan
Why do you like wushu: Because wushu is free movement.
Classification: T3/4CAQE (you decide, I can't really tell which tier)
Replays: Below \o/ (Their names have no relevance at all)
PS. added another replay.

Attached Files
adsfdsf.rpl (115.8 KB, 6 views)
a.rpl (116.8 KB, 3 views)
asdas.rpl (118.4 KB, 5 views)
WOOT.rpl (41.2 KB, 5 views)
cbbb.rpl (90.7 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by snake; Jul 10, 2012 at 12:47 PM.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
Nick: uFantom
Belt: custom belt
Why do you like wushu: becose its interesting mod
Classification: T2/T3RAFS

Last edited by snake; Jul 11, 2012 at 01:53 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TW T2RAFS] :: [ex-Leader of rb] :: [OoT] :: [Unibash] :: [RMO]
ex-Gamemaster :: ex-Moderator of russian sections :: ex-Clan council member
Need help with anything? PM me
Have a some problem with Tournament Bot - Lets me know

[TW] TeamWushu - 武 Applications 術
Application form:

Nick: Hxcbbqimo
Belt: Custom Belt, 24K Qi

Why do you like wushu: Mobility, prediction, dedication, and sheer talent. To move freely on the map unrestricted by what feels like standard gravity. That feeling where you KNEW where your opponent would launch towards and make the perfect comeback kick to score 20,000 more points. It's a game I've played for 4 years now, and it's a game I love.

Classification: I know this is against the rules, but I'd feel most appropriate in Tier List
1. My skills are pretty comparable to the Norf I remember playing with. It's the reason I was accepted into RelaxAll, it's the reason I teach wushu, and it's the reason you guys use my Tutorial on Comebacks. I definitely feel better than some people in the Tier 1 list, and worse than a person or two on that list (Read: Snudge and Begotten)

I hope I'm not coming off as "cocky". I'm not trying to be. It's just what I feel comfortable with.

*Edit* Noticed you want my style classification, and it's not here in the thread anymore.

~here you go http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=358609
~snake

GOOOTCHA: Combined, Offensive, Far, Style

I'm very fluid. I typically relax all units, start from scratch, and come up with something new before the reactiontime ends to create new momentum. I also stay very low to the ground, to control the match the whole time. My favorite games revolve around many points of contact and multiple engagements with numerous comebacks. My style is fluid, and it defines who I am.

Replays: Working on it now. I deleted my files so I don't have any. As I see your Tier 1 players, I'm playing them, improving, and saving the replay.

Here's me vs Begotten for starters. Also played smogar so that helps too.

Working on that right now. Stay posted.
Attached Files
hxc vs begotten.rpl (116.1 KB, 10 views)
HXC vs Smogar.rpl (113.3 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by snake; Jul 11, 2012 at 01:53 PM.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Nick> XaruS
Belt> 10th dan blacky
About wushu> the reason is simple, i think if u can play wushu u can play all kind of mods, wushu is where u can show the others what u realy got, you feel me(even if u got nothing)
Classification> T7 (i would like to start from the beginning, cuz i got some serious problem nowdays) R-A-F-S
Coupon> i aint got one. but im in the HoF

Replays> pretty bad ones.but this is what i got

Attached Files
decap houdini2.rpl (119.1 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by William; Jul 17, 2012 at 01:23 PM.
LoL
Nick: Invictium
Belt: Brown
Why do you like wushu: Because I enjoy creating moves out of literally nothing and it seems very skill-based which I like.
Classification: T7-6_R_A_F_G
Replays: Replays below - I don't win one but I decided to show as I quite like the comeback used.

Attached Files
Wushu1.rpl (59.9 KB, 5 views)
wushu2.rpl (43.8 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by William; Jul 17, 2012 at 01:23 PM.
Application form:

Nick: [RelaxAll]Kickass
Belt: Masterbelt, aprox 16k qi.
Why do you like wushu: Its a way of life, lol. Ive been playing wushu since about brown belt and i havent found a mod i like better.
Classification: T4RAQS
Replays: Replays will follow. And to be honest im not sure how old they are i just kinda found a few in my replay folder. Edit: Pretty sure the last replay is pretty much wushu just with a dojo :/

Edit2: http://speedy.sh/PEsAn/111Begottenkickass.rpl
A replay from today ^^

Attached Files
111Wushu drunkenmonkey.rpl (57.5 KB, 6 views)
111Spinning knee.rpl (93.2 KB, 5 views)
111Nice fopple.rpl (46.7 KB, 5 views)
111not bad, killer33.rpl (49.3 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by snake; Jul 17, 2012 at 12:57 PM.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]