Ranking
Original Post
[DM] The Drunken Masters Present: Happy Hour

Thanks to Floop78 for the banner, and to Hayz, Jvn, and Floop78 for drafting. And thank me for funding this shit ^_^.

Welcome to another Drunken Masters Replay Making Competition.
Here at Drunken Master Bar we hope to encourage your creativity and Bring out your inner drunken raging lunatic. This competition will be mostly based off 3 things; Flow, originality, and the general stumbling around of a very drunk Toribasher. So without further ado I present to you-

The Rules:
- The Mod to be used is barfight.tbm. All replays submitted in any other mod are automatically disqualified.
- Replay Frames can be minimum of 500 to a maximum of 2000.
- You can change: self-damage, turn frames, engage player position, gravity (-9.82 or -30.00), and dismemberment, for spars and such.
- No hacking or plagiarizing replays, we can tell.
- Since the style of replay will be free form, you must describe what kind of replay you were going for. This way we know what to judge you on.

Objective:
Make an awesome Replay, using whatever class you like: Realism, Madman, Manipulation, Spar, Freestyle/Tricking, Interpretive Dance, or any other style.
Just make sure it is awesome and matches the style of replay you were going for.

Judges:
Floop78
Shuckle
Hayz

Prizes:
1st Place: 75,000 TC
2nd Place: 25,000 TC

Deadline:

Once we have 25 entries, we will start to judge.

On July 16th, DM will have it's half a year anniversary, cheers!

Today is DM's half a year anniversary! Hell yeah!

Last edited by Festus; Jul 16, 2011 at 08:47 PM.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Hope this is valid , I have to admit I laughed when I watched it lol

So theres a certian stereotype of a dunk guy saying " What did you say about my wife ?" Well this unfortunate bartender had the pleasure of experiencing it when he tried to cut the guy off .
Attached Files
drunkDickguy.rpl (618.1 KB, 52 views)
Egatlovih it would be valid if you say what exactly you were going for.

im guessing sick humor semi realism
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE
A random day at the bar, depressed, and out of my mind(cause wife cheating) Was mooping at the bar and that happened

But, its not valid?
My replay :3
Mine is sopposed to be some guy who had to many that got pist off at the wrong bar tender and its basicly is just sopposed to be a fight.
Attached Files
bloodtear15-barmod.rpl (490.7 KB, 42 views)
I make tears out of blood for you..
Originally Posted by Egatlovih View Post
A random day at the bar, depressed, and out of my mind(cause wife cheating) Was mooping at the bar and that happened

But, its not valid?

I already sent you a PM ( 4 hours ago) to you and TRichard21 saying that the replay each one posted was valid.

@bloodtear15
Instead of sending you a PM, gonna take advantage of the post and say right here: Your replay is valid.

Already saw some replays and laughed a bit on some. Is good to see that some players still have creativity. Me and my clan mates on [DM] are waiting for more entries but take your time to make it epic and original... after all, the prizes are great and the deadline is just on July 23.
Last edited by Hayz; Jul 11, 2011 at 02:14 AM.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
As far as I know, I don't see any rule stating that you must make a story on your replay.
So... is not obligatory. You can make your replay with story or not.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~