...Nickelback...?
20 Votes / 23.81%
...Or Linkin Park?
42 Votes / 50.00%
....SHARK?
13 Votes / 15.48%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

i dont absolutely hate linkin park but i like them a hell of alot more than fall out boy and nikelback
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Originally Posted by Klyke View Post
What.

Nickleback And Talent.

This does not fit well.

EDIT:
Also Linkin Park's screaming and techno rock shit
What?
I'm no fan of Linkin Park that's for sure.
But what?

Originally Posted by SporeCc View Post
Inorite? Drummer doesn't get it.

Trust me, Linkin Park has techno rock shit. Listen to them more before talking.

You two simply do not know how to look at a band through a musician's point of view such as mine. Stfu.
Last edited by Drummer; Apr 24, 2009 at 03:55 AM.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
Originally Posted by Drummer View Post
Trust me, Linkin Park has techno rock shit. Listen to them more before talking.

Perhaps if you and Spore were actually musicians, you would understand my point of view on talent. So stfu. It's my damn opinion.

Erm... Sorry about that.

I've played classical violin since I was two. At five, I started classical and jazz piano. In 2001 I started playing blues guitar, and since then I have learned styles used in jazz and alternative rock. I also play harmonica, and I have six of them, in different keys (A, B, C, D, E, F, G). In addition to this, I play conga drums and am learning to play set this summer. Believe me, I'm a musician. My sister too is a musician, as she plays guitar and classical piano. Don't talk to me like that kid.

EDIT:

Damn it, Klyke is the man!

EDIT:

Drummer post your music collection in my thread.
Last edited by SporeCc; Apr 24, 2009 at 04:03 AM.
I edited my post before you posted yours, shortly remembering that you were a musician after I just posted my original one. Don't worry, it was a misunderstanding. And I'm guessing your her brother, mentioning a sister.

Lol, I'm trying to make a WHOLE screenshot of my iTunes collection like War_Hero did, but I'm having trouble. I'll try to get it up, soon. Sadly I don't have all of the album names on some of the songs, so don't judge me.

EDIT: Spore, join my Musicians Organization. ;o
Last edited by Drummer; Apr 24, 2009 at 04:18 AM.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
I edited my post before you posted yours, shortly remembering that you were a musician after I just posted my original one. Don't worry, it was a misunderstanding. And I'm guessing your her brother, mentioning a sister.

Lol, I'm trying to make a WHOLE screenshot of my iTunes collection into one like War_Hero did, but I'm having trouble. I'll try to get it up, soon. Sadly I don't have all of the album names on some of the songs, so don't judge me.

War Hero couldn't do it. He could only fit A-J on there. He's going to post the rest of the alphabet later.

[QUOTE=Drummer;1238566]I edited my post before you posted yours, shortly remembering that you were a musician after I just posted my original one. Don't worry, it was a misunderstanding. And I'm guessing your her brother, mentioning a sister.

EDIT:
I'll try to get it up, soon.

*snicker*
War Hero couldn't do it. He could only fit A-J on there. He's going to post the rest of the alphabet later.

*snicker*

Oh, well then..I'll start on it.

Sick! Not like that. xD
EDIT: Spore, join my Musicians Organization. ;o

No. It's filled with useless poser metal-heads with no sense of what is and what isn't real music.

Also, you're a drummer.
No. It's filled with useless poser metal-heads with no sense of what is and what isn't real music.

Fuck yeah man Slipknot!

And fuck yeah man! Disturbed!

And shit I almost forgot! Korn!

THEY ROX SO HARD!

ROCK HARD \m/ \m/

No.
Last edited by Klyke; Apr 24, 2009 at 04:35 AM.
The neighborhood douchebag.
Also, you're a drummer.

What the hell? What does that have to do with anything?
Last edited by Drummer; Apr 24, 2009 at 04:35 AM.
Originally Posted by Klyke View Post
Fuck yeah man Slipknot!

And fuck yeah man! Disturbed!

And shit I almost forgot! Korn!

THEY ROX SO HARD!

ROCK HARD \m/ \m/

No.

Beautiful. Congratulations, Klyke. You're the man.