3 Votes / 18.75%
VolcanoX
9 Votes / 56.25%
Zane Nutio
1 Votes / 6.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

lmao... nice one JD hahaha

* Activeness. I would have to say that I am one of the more active members in the clan. I have made 100 posts in the forums this past week.
* Leadership Skills. I have lead many awesome clans in console games such as, Socom 2, Halo 2, Halo 3, and Call of Duty 4.
* Organizational Skills. I love to be organized. I find that quite obvious whenever you see me correct people in their spelling or lets take the [UNCE] Roster for instance.

I would like it if everybody didn't like say "Oh yeah, I do that too."

~X
idle
about the grammar thing, i am sorta like that, except i dont put apostrophes (lol look right there!) nor do i capitalize i (lol look right there again!) and i do not spell you "u" (ash ash ash ash ash!!!!) and i like parentheses (lol look again damn you!) and i TRY and spell correctly

that wasnt really an i do that too... its more of a im not as good at you but i still wanna look better than ashaltaf
Since when did I become Asian?
Originally Posted by JDawg View Post
about the grammar thing, i am sorta like that, except i dont put apostrophes (lol look right there!) nor do i capitalize i (lol look right there again!) and i do not spell you "u" (ash ash ash ash ash!!!!) and i like parentheses (lol look again damn you!) and i TRY and spell correctly

that wasnt really an i do that too... its more of a im not as good at you but i still wanna look better than ashaltaf

Many spelling errors in that statement. Just thought it was ironic that your talking about how your good at spelling, yet you can't spell correctly. Not even as simple as "I" or "I'm." Just thought I would point that out.
idle
meaning like sorta? and wanna? i use those normally... laziness..
that is out of laziness too... everything wrong that i do is because of fricking laziness ok!
Are you a moron? You said that what I was talking to you about was your correction on grammar. Yet, you continue to contradict yourself by doing exactly what you say your not. You just said "did what, spell wrong?" why does that matter when that isn't what I am talking about!

*Wusaaa Wusaaa*
idle