Toribash
Heres the first 100 you wanted . If its no good then tell me how you want it to start and I can do it no prob.
Attached Files
[TR] First 100.rpl (38.1 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by TRichard21; Aug 18, 2012 at 12:03 AM.
I was thinking of an explosive start. Similar to what I have done since we can only use 400 frames and it needs to be 100 for each member. I imagine it to begin real fast and continue that until the end with a big hit.
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2
Oooh , I understand . So like a " block , block , punch , haymaker " type replay . I look at your replay and I can wip somthing up If you want . How is the replay going to play out ?
-----
Well I like the way you started it Got , I think you should start it off and we'll continue with it .
Last edited by TRichard21; Aug 18, 2012 at 02:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ooh. Okay. Since Fett is out and I don't think the replay he continued is our final product. We need a new member to the team. And thanks for picking me as starting frames. xD

Are we okay with the first one that I made? I will make another replay just in case you guys change your minds.
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2
Hmm, well you could change it alittle to add some realism , like not jump twist right off the start . So maybe the first 50 frames could be where you have a stance and then one throws a hit and the other blocks or dodges it while standing .
I like the sounds of that jisse , you thinking a like a non kung fu replay but more of a " hey , Im going to smash your face of my knee" kinda fight. There has to be a head but in there too .

I Gotkicks2 doesnt mind , I would like to make one start off with uke getting an intense head butt.
Alright I wip somthing up and see what happens .
-----
Alright here it is , its kind funny . If you guys do want this to be the start , just hold Tori's lumbar before you start , he's up right but he's still leaning to the right.
Attached Files
[TR] Headbutt start.rpl (93.2 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by TRichard21; Aug 21, 2012 at 04:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well, it's been a long time ladies. I'd like to join the replay team, maybe I would be of good aid to the clan (for once), I'll see what I can whip up to get into the replay team.
Edit: Pitcher said I'm replacing fett, never mind :3. Awesome ideas guys, working of off Jisse's atm.
-----
There ya go, also TR, that looks like a nice start. It is funny, and an effective start. We could use it :O.

I should've improved this, tell me if it isn't good enough. I'll tweak it.
Attached Files
MTR-Kicks-Jisse-S81ha19.rpl (264.3 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by S81ha19; Aug 21, 2012 at 09:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
RSO Teacher|Hunters| ThePitcher ~ 2pro4you ~ Jisse ~ Vsauce ~ Fantyful ~ Tamakku ~ Love and hate you all, guys :).