Ranking
sry i cant do it in a dojo render because the replay needs to be in a dojo un the game rules
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

i dont have the knowladge to edit the script for replays just yet just choose another or do another replay in a dojo and ill do it for you
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

gimme a while and ill get it to itll b in a wmv format

dojo render finished
ok cocobean here is your rendered replay in the dojo hope u like

please go to the following link to obtain your rendered replay
http://www.filefactory.com/file/bafead

now if ull excuse me im goen to bed coz me comp has been going for about 3 days straight now.

lol piss off im doing gd on me own

the replay is a wmv if it is slow then it must be your comp not the vid