Toribash
Is linux faster than vista? and i want to "try" linux without deleting vista off my system, so that i dont have to buy vista all over again, how would i do that?

and vista has way more features than anything, IMO, only problem is the amount of memory it takes to run it =(
AAAAIIIIEEE MAYENIAAAAA AKLABABEESHEEBAABAAA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by fogle View Post
Is linux faster than vista? and i want to "try" linux without deleting vista off my system, so that i dont have to buy vista all over again, how would i do that?

and vista has way more features than anything, IMO, only problem is the amount of memory it takes to run it =(

linux is faster than xp thats what i can tell
and there is a "try out" function so vista is still on it :b
^^

lol vista has more features then anything?
all i can say is: WRONG
linux has endless features
endless
if you are a programmer you can do anything
if not you can use the standart functions snd scripts which are like 10000k

many functions of vista are older than my mom btw
linux had them first :P
Last edited by blaj; Dec 11, 2008 at 08:50 PM.

wanna take off shirt and kiss?
Oh rly? well, i may try this then =D, but u said most games dont work on it... hmmm, and does it still run photoshop, and all my other programs?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
most likely not you may get lucky and some will work, i dont know about photoshop
In the Never Ending War Between Pirates And Ninjas, Ninjas Would Obviously Win, All Pirates Do Nowadays Is Illegality Download Movies Off the Internet And Shit
andrew knows naught about computers, lulz.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
0.o wana bet? i know what i need to to get by :P thats all i need to know and not any more, and when i do need more its not hard to learn :P
In the Never Ending War Between Pirates And Ninjas, Ninjas Would Obviously Win, All Pirates Do Nowadays Is Illegality Download Movies Off the Internet And Shit
andrew, SADSADSAD, lol, oh and can u do me a favor and rate the replays that AHM posted in the recruitment thread, i cannot, seeing as i am grounded.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
yah i guess so >.>
ty, call me when ur done, so we can talk properly.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
at least linix and vista have insurance so you get all of your data back when it crashes

macs are better