Toribash
Avast is great

It Catches a lot, and it doesnt bug the shit out of me every 5min.

Good choice if you arent willing to move to mac or linux.
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
for antivirus/internet stuff, avg, its free and it doesnt bog down your pc like norton. for spyware/adware/registry stuff, get spybot: search and destoy/teatimer.
switching to a mac still leaves you vulnerable to spyware / keyloggers / trojans etc, just not to viruses. (not as much spyware n shit but you'd still want software to protect you from it)

either way i use avast! which in my opinion is the most subtle and defensive one there is.
:D
Linux is an alternate operating system which nobody ever has and nobody probably ever WILL make a virus for. That's a pretty safe bet.

For an actual virus protection program go with avast.
Someone's made a virus for Linux. It doesn't work very good though. ;p

As for BEST internet security:

An axe to your phone line. If you want security, disappear from the internet entirely.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Well if you are going to buy an antivirus from bestbuy or somtin make sure you dont buy Mcafee. My mom put it on her computer and it just slowed her comp down. Theres a free adaware download that is pretty good.
NOD32 is an OK anti-virus, but Kaspersky is the absolute best. That's definitely the one you should acquire.
No virus can get past the godly defense that is Kaspersky Anti-Virus.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

OpenDNS
Using OpenDNS as your DNS server is also a good way to protect any computer. It prevents you from visiting any malware sites.

http://www.opendns.com/