Toribash
Blam your right about that windows doesnt suck. i forgot some words and letters in that post xD. i had to say: only windows Vista sucks.

Windows 3.1 combined with MS DOS Rocks like hell. (got it on some 15 year old pc xD)
windows vista doesn't suck either, if you have a decent pc.

(then again you probably havn't tried vista have you?)
:D
actually my pc runs on windows vista.... some idiotic 64 bits operating system. that doesnt even know i am a administrator on my pc.

and this for you: Windows get's slow in booting and turning off after some months. Mac takes years.
my (good) pc is on vista 64bit. The only difference between it and 32bit is that it will run faster (providing you have >4gb of ram) when do shit that takes up alot of memory.

windows being slow at booting is cos off all the crap you put on it.

and lol at the admin thing how did you cock that up?

anyway back to the topic: flash 10 is still a bit glitchy and can run slow, but its normally quite fine (you could always downgrade to flash 9)
:D
i have no idea how i did it xD. but luckily for me i gave non-admins much rigths.
only now punkbuster is hating me and some other programs doesnt really want to start.
i actually have a really good computer. and i run vista. I just call windows retarded because i dont like Bill Gates's face.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
This Glossy is the new fashion of web 2.0,I can draw anything glossy on photoshop.

Anyways im downloading AdAware to start an Spyware scan
get avg and spybot search and destroy

both free, both great.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
Make the quality bit lower and it should be faster.

+-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-+
|F||u||n||c||t||i||o||n||-||X||-|
+-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-+