Ranking
Yeah, gg guys -_-
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Ok, guys this round we are up against Metal! And I suggest we start now by getting as many members as we can together to do this.

Can the following players fight this round?
Desiderus
Swiftone
Nevramon
Rhaemondzzzkie
Im2boss4
IN00B7X
Death1
Kired7

This list is for all the people whom I'm unsure if they are competing anyone who isn't on this list don't panic, anyone can play in TCT I just want to see if the more experienced players can make it.
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]
Me and Kratos will talk about the time, don't worry!
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
prowler i should be able to be there but i need a fixed that im just asking but can it be on a weekday my time and in between 10am-5pm because i dont think i will make it any time later sorry about that):
Originally Posted by IN00B7X View Post
prowler i should be able to be there but i need a fixed that im just asking but can it be on a weekday my time and in between 10am-5pm because i dont think i will make it any time later sorry about that):

No worries bro

For this TCT fight we all need a system that we can follow so that we don't have any problems like last time.

Main team:
ABD:
Wushu:
Lenshu:
Judofrac:
Taekkyon:

Second team:
ABD:
Wushu:
Lenshu:
Judofrac:
Taekkyon:

Anybody who wishes to do a mod will post their perferred mod (only one) and their best times, using this information I will put together the two teams.
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]
I can take part in any of these mods you need me.
Preferred time is a Saturday 20:00 UTC +2.