Toribash
I'm sorry to hear that. I've never personally had a bad experience at the dentist, but my mom has been having issues with her teeth recently and I've seen how much it sucks.

I really hope that doesn't happen to you again.

Also, that sounds like a shitty dentist. You should try getting a different one.
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Originally Posted by Samurai0926 View Post
Wow, your teeth must be filled with cavities and germs right now o.o

That's not necessarily true. About 2 months ago I went to the dentist for the first time since 2003 and I had nothing worse than plaque build-up. No cavities
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
I remember having a hole drilled in my molars. It was spewing blood, I could see it dripping down the thing they put around your neck. Didn't hurt as much as you exaggerated. It was a really sharp pinch to my tooth but I didn't cry till I saw the blood.
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
I wish dentists would just check for cavities then GTFO.
I don't need you to brush my fucking teeth for me, especially not with the fucking motor brush which is a real pain. It's hard to describe, so I'll just assume you know what I'm talking about, the spiny brushes which irritate your teeth and give your body chills, very very uncomfortable.

Also, the fuck is up with the god damn vacuum in your mouth? I don't need one damnit, my saliva isn't going to get in the way of everything, stop trying to be all fancy, it dries out my mouth.

However.. I do not mind the orthodontist one bit. It does not hurt, they don't shove useless shit in your mouth, and it's quick and easy.
Last edited by TheGod; Jun 29, 2010 at 08:14 AM.
the god