Ranking
View Poll Results: What Graphiccards are Better?
Nvidia
48 Votes / 81.36%
Ati
11 Votes / 18.64%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

For several years I've been through a few different graphics cards.

First, I had an old nVidia GeForce 5900 (I think). Then, I switched to an ATI Radeon 9700 Pro. Then a nVidia GeForce 6800 Ultra, and then the ATI Radeon HD 3850 Pro that I have now.

In my opinion, nVidia greatly surpasses ATI in terms of stability and installation.

However, I am quite satisfied with my current graphics card, being able to run Fallout 3, and most other new games. Hopefully, soon my dad will buy a better graphics card, so I can have his awesome nVidia GeForce 9800 GTS.
I´m going with ATI.

I have an ati sapphire radeon hd 4850

its extreamly good. it was cheap. it has never needed repairing.

yea well I can only c good thing with it.

also... my brother has a Nvidia geforce... when it comes to connecting it to tv I think ATI is much better.... but that would mostly be couse I have 1 myself.

yeah well I havnt tried so many ATI cards and not nVidia cards either so I cant say whats better but HD4850 is a great card and I reccomend it deeply :P
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
ATI

my old Nividia sucked ass.

it had enough power to run shaders, but after a minute, it lagged like fuck until I changed it to normal graphics.

my ATI hasnt broken down at all, it preforms perfectly, sure it takes up some space and costs more than usual but its worth it.

ATI FTW
Originally Posted by Odlov View Post
NVidia GeForce 280 GTX = win

Aint that the truth

Ati used to be good, but Nvidia are just destroying them now days.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Nvidia GeForce 9800= Win
Hint hint my laptop is Nvidia GeForce 9800 Woot!
Nvidia FTW!
Clan/Org's: [GATA] /[Wushu Leaguevl.2] [Jolly Roger]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<b[No]Stupinator>: Wat server with so many grat players
<b[No]Stupinator>: I Notice you Ofi :D
<WL[JollyR]Ofillusion>: Im awsome stup?
<b[No]Stupinator>: Oyea:D
I have an ATi, but I've always wanted one of those Nvidia ones so I'll just go with Nvidia.
It makes me wonder..