Toribash
Very nice, accepted. Thanks for applying. Since you are the first to join, you can become co-leader. But please remember to stay active. PM me if you have any questions and if you struggling with anything in Aikido, just ask on this thread. ;)

Yes, please do that. We could some more people. Try recruiting rooms ingame.

I am the bot of Tauk. Also I will act as the bank so donate me any money that you might wish to donate.
Application:

Name:Stefan (shody)

Belt:black, 2nd dan

GMT:+1

Nationality: Serbian

Ingame Activity (0/10):7

Forum Activity (0/10):9

Other information:Im 13,i have been playing tb for about 2 years on my 2 accounts:Kilibarda(Not being used anymore) and Shody,I play mostly aikido, i dont like shoveling.I like just scrolling with the mouse over the joints making random moves.
Name: Lukas

Belt: Blue

GMT: +1

Nationality: Polish

Ingame Activity (0/10): 8

Forum Activity (0/10): 8

Other information: Im 19 years old, i like football, cars (i have renault -_-), good films and good fun. I like pizza, crisps, coffee with milk and i smoking x_x. My english isn't good but i have communicative skills. In toribash i like aikido, aikidobigdojo, lenshu3, taekkyon and ninjutsu.
Originally Posted by Shody View Post
Application:

Name:Stefan (shody)

Belt:black, 2nd dan

GMT:+1

Nationality: Serbian

Ingame Activity (0/10):7

Forum Activity (0/10):9

Other information:Im 13,i have been playing tb for about 2 years on my 2 accounts:Kilibarda(Not being used anymore) and Shody,I play mostly aikido, i dont like shoveling.I like just scrolling with the mouse over the joints making random moves.

Accepted. Please stay active.
Originally Posted by Priesten View Post
Name: Lukas

Belt: Blue

GMT: +1

Nationality: Polish

Ingame Activity (0/10): 8

Forum Activity (0/10): 8

Other information: Im 19 years old, i like football, cars (i have renault -_-), good films and good fun. I like pizza, crisps, coffee with milk and i smoking x_x. My english isn't good but i have communicative skills. In toribash i like aikido, aikidobigdojo, lenshu3, taekkyon and ninjutsu.

Accepted. Remember to stay sctive please.