Ranking
We had a lockdown at our school aswell. That was because of a bankrobbery though.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

a good friend went to j v because he made a threat about a bomb to the middle school. If i was there i would have stoppedhim but i was ata different school
I have school in a portable, so I wouldn't be affected as much compared to the main part of the school, but I would be scared and curious how a native got his hands on an explosive.

"Did anyone die?"
It was a bomb threat. I don't think anyone died.
My school had the same thing, we got evacuated into the oval when it was raining just before lunch so we were so fucking hungry then we waited in the oval for like a fucking hour until the police came and searched the school then we had to go the way around the the front entrace of the school and since most of our parents were working, we had to stay in school the rest of the day. +It made us miss lunch.
Dose is dead.
Originally Posted by Dose View Post
My school had the same thing, we got evacuated into the oval when it was raining just before lunch so we were so fucking hungry then we waited in the oval for like a fucking hour until the police came and searched the school then we had to go the way around the the front entrace of the school and since most of our parents were working, we had to stay in school the rest of the day. +It made us miss lunch.

Yeah I hear ya. At my school there is A lunch and B lunch. we have block schedual so like it kind of works out with 5th period everyday. A lunch got to eat, but B lunch didn't. I have B lunch and I was kind of pissed off that I didnt get to eat. But I did get to eat 3 hours later . We went home late. the bomb threat was a hoax ofc. And we got evacuated into the football feild and its f***ing hot outside!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
I wouldn't care. Bomb threas=ts are stupid. There was a bomb threat at a high school across the street. People were outside all day. The police were there and bomb squad. Then nothing happened. Its only a threat not a promise
Have you ever wondered what a pink waffle would look like? http://*******/NfTqyv
yeah but let's be honest here, you can understand why people still freak over bomb threats. There's always that small chance that someone DOES have a bomb and is going to blow shit up.

It's never happened to me, so I dunno how I'd feel..probs a little frightened but doubtful.
lol
I've been in code red since attending a school in jacksonville florida. I really didn't care, We were in the portables and the cops were checking underneith the portables and shit. It was some wierd stuff man.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Need Graphic Artwork done? I'm your guy!
Gimp>Photoshop