Toribash
Type(all types below): Side
Image Size: 583x800.
Details: Basically a 3D Render of a human version of my character standing with a cutlass, but a more serious expression.
Reference Images:
Price Range: First request is free, right?
Colors(if not in reference pic): Same as in the reference.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
sorry akuma took the first request already. but as you are in piratez ill do it for free ^_^ i was going to give out free stuff to piratez members but i just never made the thread

also, whats with the weird image size? (why not 600x800?)

deridor im in piratez xD what bout me?
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
Type(all types below):full body-charecte - other
Image Size:ehh is 1360 x 768 alright? (my desktop size)
Details: i want an iron man render(YES IRON MAN) but it must look like an evil versioun(a bit like warmachine but more iron man shape.also i want the entire thing to be shaped like the refrence image(that exact pose) including a big ass sword(maby make something more robotic)
Reference Images:http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Taezh4ULlf...higo-rukia.jpg - that pose
Price Range: im pirate so its free xD
Colors(if not in reference pic):red - black - and greys - maby some white . also can i have red eyes.

if u want any more info skype me xD

REMEMBER I DONT WANT EXACTLY IRON MAN JUST SOMETHING ''VERY'' similar...

also can i have the 3d model with it? and if u know how can i have it rigged? so i can make more poses?

also i dont really want a backround but if u think it should have one,... maby on top of a hill in a warzone. thanks

also take ur time

i dont mind if it takes 3 weeks xD
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
Originally Posted by deridor View Post
sorry akuma took the first request already. but as you are in piratez ill do it for free ^_^ i was going to give out free stuff to piratez members but i just never made the thread

also, whats with the weird image size? (why not 600x800?)

Because that's the size of my reference picture.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
the image thing is for the final render, which can be anything up to 1400x1050. only size thing for reference pics is that the bigger it is the better i can do. so you want that size for the final image?

Alright, 1400x1050.