Toribash
Original Post
NO QI ITEMS PURCHASABLE WITH TC!
I think this may get a little more backing than the nuclear bomb ending animation, so here's my suggestion: Why not let us buy items that usually require USD purchases for TC as well?

For example, Void Force costs 270,000 toricredits in the market, why not make a no Qi version available for double the torishop price?
Last edited by Swavesv2; Jun 29, 2015 at 10:08 AM. Reason: Adding Information.
It's not even full set, they have like 17 items don't they?

I mean, what if you want a void force? What if I wantedw a void ghost and don't want to pay 2,000,000 toricredits for the other items you may not need?
why dont u simply sell ur tc and buy qi to be able to buy on their small price
wow swaves babe make one its free, i know some are nőt 18 then lie a bit;)
I've already got one, just saying that not everybody has a bank account and most children who play this game won't have one, and might not even know how to make a paypal account...
[~Not supported]

The items with USD as payment are mainly set with those prices so Hampa can earn something from the game.
You can't take away USD prices. That'd lower Hampas importation of money and he might lose interest of updating Toribash.

I know he is not doing everything for the money ofcourse, he is doing the most because of interest. But I am sure I have made my point.

And the children can always ask their parrents to buy something for Christmas or their birthday.
I do not have a USD account myself and I'm fine with it.

Why does the good items cost real money? Well... It's pretty simple ofcourse.
Since that is the items everyone want.

Sure, ask Hampa to set USD-price on chronos blood and see what happens.
Last edited by Hypersaint; Jun 30, 2015 at 08:28 PM.
Originally Posted by Hypersaint View Post
[~Not supported]

The items with USD as payment are mainly set with those prices so Hampa can earn something from the game.
You can't take away USD prices. That'd lower Hampas importation of money and he might lose interest of updating Toribash.

I know he is not doing everything for the money ofcourse, he is doing the most because of interest. But I am sure I have made my point.

And the children can always ask their parrents to buy something for Christmas or their birthday.
I do not have a USD account myself and I'm fine with it.

Why does the good items cost real money? Well... It's pretty simple ofcourse.
Since that is the items everyone want.

Sure, ask Hampa to set USD-price on chronos blood and see what happens.

I don't think you understand that alot of people don't like spending USD on games because you haven't earned whatever you're getting.

note: You can make a paypal account and sell TC for USD then use the USD to buy whatever if you're desperate.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=329784

this thread exists for restocking the marketeers' account market, which supplies the no-QI items, however it's been closed for two years (to the day, actually). perhaps the market squad would consider taking a break from their ultra-busy schedules to reopen the thread.
Your pal,
crith
Originally Posted by crith View Post
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=329784

this thread exists for restocking the marketeers' account market, which supplies the no-QI items, however it's been closed for two years (to the day, actually). perhaps the market squad would consider taking a break from their ultra-busy schedules to reopen the thread.

I support this over everything else said in the thread.

~Not supported (to swaves idea of course ily crith bby)

We don't need more people with non-qi items. Even double the price of torishop is not enough. It would almost destroy the reasoning behind purchasing QI. Rather than spending a hundred or so dollars so you could get the void item you want, hey! You could simply buy tc for 40~Ish dollars (the new rates are wierd), and purchase yourself a void force or something. It would be odd for pure as well. Almost everyone loves pure. Well guess what? It's only 60k for non-qi! Removes the purpose of winning in the game entirely.
I'm just gamin' man
Originally Posted by error View Post
It would almost destroy the reasoning behind purchasing QI.

That would be a good thing...