Toribash
It would probably go like this: A Secretary probably keeps track of all the records of Triforce, plus some other important duties, such as treasurer, event planner, stuff like that, also some other EXTREMELY important jobs that you guys could handle. It's not really a lower rank, just a name. Don't think of youself as a secretary who sits at a desk all day answering phones for some big cheese, 'cause that's not what you guys do. You're not that low, we don't treat you lkie scum. Now, on the lighter side, the secretaries also get, like everyone else, some power of decisions over clan Triforce. This is sort of like a government, if you will. Also, secretaries, like other people, get PROMOTIONS (We have yt to make more ranks so keep patient and thank you for co-operating with us =D)
i didn't mean that i thought that i was givin a low class job :P i ws just curious at what i was going to do . on that note, thanks for anwsering the question, i plan to be the best secretary i can be for the C.O.W.
TRIFORCENINJAPIE2nd Dan
希望 パイ
i dont understand why we need this it seemed to work well when we just had rave makeing decisions, and if he needed help with a decision he could always just ask someone.... but what is an example of something that would need to be decided on by this council
well besides that first subject: What belt do we take only brown black? Maby even we turn into a invite only clan?
yeah invite only i think also but there should bea standard test everyone has to do the same thing
nice! I'm on the c.o.w! (mooo)

btw, invite only! let's make a pool thread about this?
Retired Player