Ranking
Super seriously. Lucas.... I'll put you in the vid... If you're actually in the clan.
Reppin OLDA ಠ_ಠ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
First we have to choose a song.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
Oh yes. A song.

I was wondering about that. I don't have any major ideas... But I do have an iPod chalked full of music. So There's no shortage there.

But what do all of you think a good song would be?
Reppin OLDA ಠ_ಠ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I don't listen to any songs that would be good for toribash. Except a few songs.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
Depends how long the video goes for and like if its a techno song or something with good bass, you could orchestrate the replays to the sound of the beat like if it really starts to heat up (the song) you could have a really cool decap or something.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Look... Just post songs you think would work good with a link to it or something. Preferably a link to a youtube video or something like that where the songs is played. :P
Reppin OLDA ಠ_ಠ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
well um wat about some slipknot(eyeless <------is the song) or SOAD (Bounce). ahaha
i have so many more song but it would b kool trying these song.
Originally Posted by Murmayder View Post
So are you in or out?

In

Originally Posted by Ramenlover View Post
Srrsly.

Im In

Originally Posted by wiggins View Post
Super seriously. Lucas.... I'll put you in the vid... If you're actually in the clan.

I'm in
Retired Player

My new Video I mades I'm only a noob at it but yeah:P
Last edited by Murmayder; Dec 12, 2008 at 01:26 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Originally Posted by Murmayder View Post
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uHAS1ZY8a2g&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uHAS1ZY8a2g&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

My new Video I mades I'm only a noob at it but yeah:P

WHOA! nice video :o
Is it a new kind of ASCII video? :o
Retired Player