Ranking
its almost ten here so ill be on for a little longer, and ive checked your page out before ;p
Haha cool. Hope you like my style. Also, go sleep. I'm still in school. Hah. Check in the morning or noon (your time).
---
Stuck with homework, you might only see it tomorrow. Sorry.
---
Homework's killing me, sorry. Did a small WIP for you. Give me a little less than a day and I'll be able to work on it tomorrow, Friday. Until then, here's how I'm approaching it. Feel feel to give opinions. Want them bigger/smaller/wider/shorter? If it's shorter, you'll be able to see the entire 'pad'.

Small WIP

---
Took a little break. Did this. Thoughts?

WIP #2

Last edited by iAwesome; Jan 23, 2014 at 11:01 AM.
Sweet
-----
But it seems that if your right shoulders in hold it's gonna cover it up a bit more
Last edited by ChillerVB; Jan 23, 2014 at 02:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yeah, that's why I put it on relax and asked for your opinion. If I shrink it too small though, there will pretty much be no detail on it..?
---
Shrunk it. Looks weird to me though. Here's a real close up.

Click me

Last edited by iAwesome; Jan 23, 2014 at 05:26 PM.
i think it look better , and Maybe you could make backround the darker grey too so it blends in you can keep the screws on it and everything but I don't wanna have it feel like it's a plaque someone drilled on. That's my only sugfestion. Looks awesome besides that. And maybe on the sides you could add some square green buttons so it feels more full. Sorry I'm picky :d
-----
and i think the spedometer is kinda weird, it looks like a blob, but you could probably keep the top part above it and add some sliders and make that side look all techno xp.
I'm sorry im so picky lol
Last edited by ChillerVB; Jan 23, 2014 at 11:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I will be adding minor details later on, I just want to present my ideas to you first. Also, are you sure you want a darker grey? This is platinum, darkest grey in tb. I'll remove the meter as you want.
awesome dude, and yea pls
-----
kinda quick too im anxious to get it
Last edited by ChillerVB; Jan 25, 2014 at 03:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump