Ranking
now theres the problem
the position
should the be Between the objects if so how do i find out the position between em?
|Co-Founder of iCoF|Now Using a New Account ToxWolf|
Originally Posted by Jago View Post
now theres the problem
the position
should the be Between the objects if so how do i find out the position between em?

Estimate, doesn't need to be perfect.
the god
thank you so much
now i will most likely bring out heaps of mods
|Co-Founder of iCoF|Now Using a New Account ToxWolf|
thanks for sending me your code. the problem was the

axis 0 0 0.

there is no such axis.... if you want it to be still, just use any random axis and but range to 0 0

and for the distance thing, i dont even bother unless the joint moves. i just copy the position of the nearest object thats being connected.

and i need to know if people want a balance system with this mod... i sorta like doing cartwheels with rollerskates on. XD
Last edited by blkk; Mar 3, 2009 at 04:35 AM.
- its been a while
Pretty good mod
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
It should be.
RollerBlades = Instagib
Both Players have Roller Blades.
You stand side by side, and you get pushed so you rolled fast, and then you can have epic fights.
(☞゚∀゚)☞
why dont i release like 5 versions of this huh?

anyways, let me make a basic mp version first... so both uke and tori have rollerblades. and tehn we can vary engageplayerpos, balance systems, engagedistance, all that crap.

RollerBlades = Instagib

Done.
- its been a while
Oh cool. Please make a non-instagib one! And make the colour more like aurora or grey? Also, I haven't tried it yet, how does it stick on the feet?

EDIT: Oh, oh! You should get Smilies2's ramp and stairs mod! And add higher thrust versions!
Last edited by OK9ZERA; Mar 3, 2009 at 08:44 AM.
ok, im sorta busy these few days, so i might not get back to your requests for a couple of days... BUT DONT WORRY. i WILL be aware of all your suggestions.

i got it to stick it to the feet by using a high-friction block between the ancel and the foot... the wheels below are less friction.

and i cant use smilies mods, cuase i have only 2 or 4 env objts to spare.

and does anybody come up with a way to stop the ancle for receiving damage? i know how to do it for the feet, but not for the ancle..... and you can accumiliate 60k damage just by doing feet movements.
- its been a while