Toribash
Hm, a lot of people seem to like jump high, where as I like the triple kick and head trap... Interesting :o
Since when did I become Asian?
Originally Posted by Archlurp
3 kicks: nice, although if you'd decapped with the second kick and then separated the arms with the 3rd one, it woulda been even better. it seems easily editable to attain that

:O
You stole what I was going to say.
HAX!!1!

Back on teh line:
Hello JDawg, meh replay buddy!

3 Kicks: 6/10 What Archlurp said. Could use some editing, with a proper landing. I'm confident you could easily accomplish that XD
HeadTrap: 9/10. I loved that spin after you finished him off. My fav replay, pure awesomeness!
Step Kick: 8/10 Like stairs. Yum.
Jump High: 7/10 Reminds me of my Airstrike replay XD Although there was a li'l ugly pause when you crashed down on Uke.

Let's do each other a favor :P (hint hint replay review hint hint)
we really seem to be on the same wavelength, joonveen.

it's exactly the pause i don't like about jump high. another thing that kills it somewhat is that it doesn't use the high jump at all. the same grab and backwards kick could have been done from a small flip. I woulda like a gravity attack downwards hammerkick more... but that'd be hard. it's a bit too rigid in the air, too...
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Yar, nu rplei :o

Madman, got bored, made one, couldn't figure out a name.

Oh, and bonus madman that was neglected, the reason it is named soft is because I don't score many points. However, I do the whole nine pieces of dismemberment in I believe 115 frames.
Attached Files
JD - Rawr I r Mad.rpl (212.3 KB, 15 views)
JD - Soft Madman.rpl (123.3 KB, 11 views)
Since when did I become Asian?
WOWWOWOWOWOW.

Soft Madman was epicly fast. Seriously.

Although Rawr I r Mad was a bit slow for my taste, but hey, you've seen my replays and how freakishly brutal and style-less they are .
rawr i r mad was a bit more average, and soft madman was, as said, fast, but not in the way i thought it would. you dismember those small bits in rapid succession, but whole limbs come off at a rather average pace.

don't get me wrong here, both were great
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!