Toribash
Originally Posted by Anesthetik View Post
*involuntarily vomits* sorry. i couldnt help it
this doesnt even look good.

what a weak stomach, u know what asswipe its the first time ive used GIMP I dont even have a clue what im doing so if you wanna be funny and make involuntary retarted jokes please go fuck yourself or give useful and helpful information like sepulcher did, cause thats what I asked for not your shitty comments ok
..|.,
U1V1
Yeah, i didnt even make this for people who know gimp good, i made it for beginners who need a helping hand at getting started
Aff you hack

I prefer typing text.
But then again, i can make this too:
http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3...damage1tv9.jpg

But then again, i'm too bored to even try :<
What what? In the butt.
im sorry but i think that looks nasty =/
If you need any help within PHOTOSHOP or a REQUEST, please feel free to pm me or add me at [email protected] i can professionally train you in photoshop for FREE!
Ugly thread is ugly. But I can't exactly say I'm a fan of sigs anyways. These yellow ones look funky, but (and please, take this as constructive criticism) cheesepwnz, I've seen so many of your kind of sigs, I honestly don't know what drives people to make them anymore. I consider them no more than eyesores... They are EVERYWHERE. Try some originality along with your technique.

Anyways, I came here to say this doesn't even belong in this board. Since when was the Tutorials board meant for anything but TORIBASH tutorials? This is a GIMP tutorial. This belongs in General Art.

*MOVED*

P.S. Foxie's image is win.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
seriously all of this (except for Foxies) almost make me want to cut myself 0.0
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.
Originally Posted by Velve View Post
what a weak stomach, u know what asswipe its the first time ive used GIMP I dont even have a clue what im doing so if you wanna be funny and make involuntary retarted jokes please go fuck yourself or give useful and helpful information like sepulcher did, cause thats what I asked for not your shitty comments ok

I love you too
Hmm... phail at signature