Ranking
Ok, im sorry for the wait, i have just now gotten back around to your set, i just whipped up another head for you. I decided i didnt much like the first one, so i went with a war-paint type theme. still, it needs work, and a background but what do you think??
https://imageshack.com/i/f0fA4d7Np
Its smaller than the last one, as i made the last one the wrong size.
alright, what is your taste?? it would be easier to make you something you like if you give me a couple pointers haha
I saying that that is very low quality work, it looks as if you drew it on MS Paint.

well i did toss it together in not but about 10 minutes, and like i said, i wasnt done. I wanted to do something less detailed because you said the last one was too much.
also, it is hard to put a lot of detail in a 128x128 head. the reason i got so much in the first show is because i accidentally made it 512x512 out of habit.
I said less Hot Pink, not less detail. And if you want detail in a 128 head, you make it 512 first and then resize it to 128.

i tried that with the other, but i can try again. ill get on it as soon as possible. the customer is always right [;