Yes, we should do it.
19 Votes / 79.17%
Maybe but not now.
5 Votes / 20.83%
No way.
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

- Double mid-air backflip followed by Ukes destruction while standing on your hands.
- Frontal cartwheels towards Uke, followed by a stylish spin kick, all in Sambo gravity.
- Breaking Uke while standing on your hands, using only one limb to strike him, preferrably without grabbing.

Gwar.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
I think some of your suggestions are a bit too specific, Shook. But the sound pretty good imo.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
somehow using the floor to dismember uke, i.e
piledriver
pinning and dismembering
flying kick sending uke into the floor
etc.
How about a comp where u manipulate/juggle uke to do a flip in mid air (this could be a backflip, frontflip, barrel roll, w/e) and attack uke while he falls, and no uke dismemberments after he hits the ground.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

How about we stray away from default mode ideas and come up with mod ideas? Not stupid instagib mods of course but find some mods that would be a suitable replacement for default.tbm and make requirements that relate to the mod's characteristics. These would primarily be worldbuilder mods, but almost every idea I can think of for default has been done before or is overly complicated.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Splinter View Post
...semifinals and all that shit...

64 people sign up for Round 1.
32 people go forward to Round 2.
16 people in Round 3.
8 in Quarter Finals.
4 in Semi Finals.
2 in the final.

Or something like that, it's been a while since there's been a replay tournament as such. Each of the rounds having different themes of replay. Could make for an excellent tourney.
Originally Posted by Tamer0 View Post
64 people sign up for Round 1.
32 people go forward to Round 2.
16 people in Round 3.
8 in Quarter Finals.
4 in Semi Finals.
2 in the final.

Or something like that, it's been a while since there's been a replay tournament as such. Each of the rounds having different themes of replay. Could make for an excellent tourney.

oshi thanks for reminding me, Promo-team might be hosting something like this if I get off my lazy ass and come up with a more... professional outline of the concept... assuming sitting on my ass for a month isn't enough to blow them off... so... ya.... different idea maybe?
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
:O we should have more than top 3 prizes. More like top 5, or top ten, so the people that sometimes get stuck behind the better players still get a prize.
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.