No
0 Votes / 0%
Apathy
3 Votes / 23.08%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Allies with Tint?
Also good luck with the clan bro.
Last edited by Kristis133; Apr 25, 2011 at 11:05 AM.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

My name is Patrick or feel free to call me Pat for short.
I have been playing toribash for about 2 years.
I quit for a little while and came back.
My GMT is -8.
I'm medium active ingame because of school.
I am always on the forums though.
I use my phone.I know my post count doesn't show it but I truly am and the
Rollback erased most of them.
Why I want to join?
I know all of the current members and you guys are great and fun to talk to.
I was in Doc with Uric and Space so I would love to be in another clan with you guys.

My talents are replay making and minor texture edits.
I also can make decent textures.

I had 2 infractions.
One for useless post and another for my profile.

Well thats all you need to know right?
Consider me?
kthnxbye
Last edited by Deadmau5; Apr 25, 2011 at 11:09 AM.
Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it. So long as humanity exists, hate will also exist. There is no peace in this cursed world. War is just a crime paid for by the pain of the defeated...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
silver requesting allies wth you. GL guys

[s] [tgs] [w] [dp]
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Requesting Clan allies with [DM]

~Joboman(I bet just cause I did the end it you will say no)(I bet just cause I said that bit after the end bit you will say no)(Etc. Etc. Etc.)
-----
Requesting Clan allies with [DM]

~Joboman(I bet just cause I did the end it you will say no)(I bet just cause I said that bit after the end bit you will say no)(Etc. Etc. Etc.)
Last edited by OKBank; Apr 25, 2011 at 11:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Oops, posted that on wrong account, also I accedentally posted it twice, anyway, yea, requesting CLAN allies with DM
I apologise for this post.
My application:
Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric Uric, SpaceLlama. I hope you will consider me.
Back for good.
Application:
Sup. Put me in.

Yeah I hope I get accepted.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
SUP URIC
I love u fag <3
Requesting single allies, because im fag
Adn ue peic
No thanks.

Any clan alliance applications must be over a paragraph of decent reasoning. And only then will we consider it.[/QUOTE]

Okay punk. I'll give you your paragraph :

Hello. I come here from DM as you can see, and the reasons that I want to have a clan alliance with you guys are many. One is that SpaceLlama and I have had a funny history together. And he's a cool guy. My clan loves holding tourneys, many tourneys, 15/5k usually. As since Space is a GM, your clan will also host tourneys. Meaning we can host very large tourneys and Events together. Uric, you're a clan admin, so I think you know what you're doing with this clan, so it will go official. And hey, our members will be good friends. I don't want this to be one of those alliances where we add each other to our DSCs and forget about the alliance. This one will be productive.

What do you say?
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
i'm going to be a tad bit inactive. pm me for details if necessary, i dont feel like typing it all out here.