Ranking
Lolz... that was rather unexpected.

ahh, would be better if it was blodier for uke as well. Needs more voodoo/zombie

7/10

PS: There is NO bright side to suicide. NO BRIGHT SIDE TO SUICIDE. SUCIDE IS NEVER, AND NEVER WILL BE THE ANSWER.
- its been a while
Hmmm, not much to say. Its good that you didnt use any "basic" running and did an unique one.
A kick decap would have been nice but Im sure you can do that already ;)

8/10 nice job
Isnt playing Toribash anymore...
I didn't feel like writing out a full review, so I picked my fav. ;)

SP-Hack and slash - Very quick, you cut uke like delicious butter :P It was the smoothest madman I have seen in a while.
Fonzie be with you.
Thanks =D

Edited one of my older replays to a bit more satisfying result. Hope you guys feel the same ^^.

Replay goes for 2000 frames, so don't quit after the first fewhundred frames.
Attached Files
Whoop Whoop
Thanks RedDevil

Anyway, this replay has been holding me up for quite a while, and I really should have gone to sleep, but I couldn't without finishing it ^^. Hardest part was the decap I'd say, I just couldn't get it, then I went for another position and eventually got it. Second hardest - pose =P.
Attached Files
SP - Creep.rpl (192.8 KB, 23 views)
Whoop Whoop
I cant give a full review(due to my lazyness) so il pick out my Favorite
No scratchy titile given was incredible I really love how you get the Decap.
7.5/10 for all you really never seemed to finish your replays.
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
Originally Posted by Magix View Post
Thanks RedDevil

Anyway, this replay has been holding me up for quite a while, and I really should have gone to sleep, but I couldn't without finishing it ^^. Hardest part was the decap I'd say, I just couldn't get it, then I went for another position and eventually got it. Second hardest - pose =P.

Lol, that was probably the only 'part' in that whole replay. The err, dancing? in the beginning kinda reminds me of Rutzor, I might try to thing like that in the near future but good job on the pose.