Ranking
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Just one observation: from the start of this year we had so much earth-quakes, one after another, on different parts of our planet, and now this. I was studding this, putting the little red spots on my earth globe every time new quake happen and stuff, now also I started to put this volcano activity. So far I have a very disturbing image. If this continue (and i think it will) then something is starting to happen to our mother earth, some kind of change... I'm not so in this 2012 end-of-the-word thing, but as the time progress and more and more quakes (and now also volcanoes) happen I will sure make peace with my maker and do all the things that I was postponing all my life.
Just an observation.

I see why you're thinking that and I asked the same question to my dad who is a geophysician specialized in earthquakes a few months back. Actually, earthquakes like that happen all the time, only in places where no one is there to feel them except the sismographs. So no, there hasn't been an unusual amount of earthquakes lately although it's easy to believe so.
Originally Posted by culapou View Post
I don't get why the planes can't go around the ash.

Because of

Takes way too much time to fly around it and even then it isn't safe because you won't really know if you've put enough distance between you and the ash. And if you get too close to the ash on an airplane this happens:
Flame Shop
Proud Member of Atlantic etc.
I see why you're thinking that and I asked the same question to my dad who is a geophysician specialized in earthquakes a few months back. Actually, earthquakes like that happen all the time, only in places where no one is there to feel them except the sismographs. So no, there hasn't been an unusual amount of earthquakes lately although it's easy to believe so.

Now I'm more concerned! When they tell u it's all ok thats when u have to RUUUN!
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Apr 18, 2010 at 04:09 PM.
The volcano's epic, loving how it's affecting the UK XD

No flights in or out the country due to ash clouds so all the pikeys on holiday are stuck in other countries (yay), and sunsets are cool as fuck - you can see the ash clouds.

However as always Cumbria (where I am) is due rain, and that's going to bring the ash down with it... Well so the experts say. Hope it does, it'll be funny seeing all the cars covered in shite.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by DoomDrone View Post
lol yes but still u have to think of the children (dont know y i said that)

If they're covered in ash I'll laugh at them too.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you