Ranking
well hi to you guys as well, i mean i feel so welcome to the game, and yea if you dont like it shut up and dont say anything, cuz im an angry white boy, and now you've just came across to me as assholes, so now i know this community is gonna be an exciting one^_^.
... your av... is... sort of dirty-seeming to me... i'm designing you a new one for free, because... ugh... i need to wash my eyes.
<3 MBK :D
Originally Posted by BananaCannon View Post
well hi to you guys as well, i mean i feel so welcome to the game, and yea if you dont like it shut up and dont say anything, cuz im an angry white boy, and now you've just came across to me as assholes, so now i know this community is gonna be an exciting one^_^.

I didn't say anything. Welcome diddly
'Speed doesn't kill people. It's coming to a sudden stop that kills you' - Anon
-----
'A witty saying proves nothing' - Anon
-----
'The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.' — George Bernard Shaw
Originally Posted by BananaCannon View Post
Well, hi to you guys as well, I mean, I feel so welcome to the game. And yeah, if you don't like it shut up and don't say anything...because I'm an angry white boy. And now you've just came across to me as assholes, so I now know this community is going to be an exciting one. ^_^

Maybe we would take you more seriously if you would use the basic grammar functions, like the above "fixed" version.
> implying I have a signature
Originally Posted by ManBreakfast View Post
He has bad grammar but an amazing vocabulary, isn't a nub though he'll act like one whenever he can, and likes to add suffixes to anything and everything that doesn't need it.

Don't judge him by his grammar spencer. He might actually be a nice person.
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!
Ok. Banana, the people here aren't assholes. Just the people in CBK tend to be a little more grammatically correct than your posts (as of now) are.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do