[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D
KEEEEL MOED @TEMPO, not really, for some reason I'm in a considerably good mood today. Also tbh, I knew we were gonna get official someday, but I had doubts against that coming true now. Well, a lot better this way, of I go to see how Toni has messed up =D.
Clan Blood Leader
Originally Posted by Masterj05h View Post
Congrats guys, toni you got my pm with the seekrit mssg?

Wai Toni gets all the seekrit mssges?
U make bunni krai.
Attached Images
Sobsob.jpg (43.3 KB, 7 views)
Clan Blood Leader
We awr hassing de status! Sweetness! I'll try and stay active as much as possible. But I'm super busy. But yeah.
Solid.

Also, I don't know why Princeshon is blacklisted with us. If anybody could fill me in, that would be cool. Otherwise, I say she or he becomes an escapee. I feel it takes a big person to congratulate somebody who openly has a problem with them.

And to bunny. Dry your tears with your floppy ears. Es okai.
Smooches!!!
well done in becomeing offical.
we hope you can prove your worthyness as a clan.
to help the not soo good
and sustain your clan
Originally Posted by Gunshy View Post
We awr hassing de status! Sweetness! I'll try and stay active as much as possible. But I'm super busy. But yeah.
Solid.

Also, I don't know why Princeshon is blacklisted with us. If anybody could fill me in, that would be cool. Otherwise, I say she or he becomes an escapee. I feel it takes a big person to congratulate somebody who openly has a problem with them.

And to bunny. Dry your tears with your floppy ears. Es okai.

Most ppl in the list are there so because of leaving during their match while losing. Most, but not all, I can't remember what was Princeshons "crime".
Clan Blood Leader