Toribash
Originally Posted by Shlimmy View Post
Its a very nice speech, but it has all been said before. And we really aren't verbally attacking each other like a pack of rabid animals. I'm not saying we don't have problems, we have problems, but we are working to fix them.

yeah... just go back a few pages and see all my views from back THEN
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
thats not the point apparently Tinerr you dont know how to organize Gosh you people dont get the point its so annoying although a few of you guys are working to make the clan forum better (pookie) and a few of you arent and were tryin to get all of you to make it better not just pookie so its not about the speech or any of the talking part its about working in a union
Originally Posted by BlackRozez View Post
that's not the point. Apparently Tinerr doesn't know how to organize. Gosh, you people don't get the point, it's so annoying! Although, a few of you guys are working to make the clan forum better (pookie) A few of you aren't. and we are trying to get all of you to make it better, not just pookie. so its not about the speech or any of the talking part, it's about working in a union

mmmmkay, I revised what she posted and made it as least reasonably understandable so people can read what she said

and besides that, Quite frankly Rozez, you aren't even in our clan, and your stay here was anything but long, so I don't understand why you demand to dabble in our problems and insult our members. It's fine that you have input and occasionally post, but you just lit up the board with random spam, which is an action we frown on, even with our own members.
Last edited by Shlimmy; Jan 16, 2009 at 03:38 AM.
"I'm Sander F@#$ing Cohen!"
~Sander Cohen~
um, houtz, meep meep?
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
rozez, did u try to say we dont know how to organize tha forum?
tell me, do u know?
u posted a thread sayin "oranizing your forum" as ifu were goin to be our godness, and we would clap to u...
and, yes, u posted in almost all our threads sayin the same thing today (or yesterday)... d u want to be a "senior member"?
u left our clan... OR did u only say u left?
I left all right but in some parts of the the forum im an admin so i just look around and its sad watchin you guys argu
Oh my. Goodness gracious me. We are a rather aggresive lot aren't we?

Well that's one of the only ways we are Evil, we're actually nice people.
I don't know roze, discussing and arguing are two different things.
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
this clan won't fall apart...its strong hearted. we might argue a bit here and there, but thats just the way it works...everybody has there opinions and some disagree with others.
we won't fall apart.
"The only thing your first breath leads to is your last."