Ranking
View Poll Results: Do you get pissed at those people?
Yes, of course.
27 Votes / 58.70%
Nah, they're chill.
19 Votes / 41.30%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

My grandfather always calls me to setup things for his computer,then when he is about to search something on Google that consists 2 or more words I wait like 5 minutes sitting there,my soul wanting to jump out of my body,slap my grandpa,drop kick him and throw him out the window.But yeah,I am pretty chill about that.
I play games and lift weights.
My lil Bro type slow , he need to find letter button first (we memorize , he doesn't)
Please bring back Organiζations board
You would think some of these older people would have taken some sort of typing class with old school typewriters.

it's qwerty and has been around for a long time.
I hate it. They make me want to actually buy them typing lessons.
Your signature has been banned because it draws in hate. Thank you, Toribash Community.
It really get on my nerves,I want to scream "GET THE FUCK OUT FAG I'M GONNA TYPE THIS FOR YOU AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT FUCK OFF"
Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push Miracle Whips
Aren't y'all some selfish bunch of kiddos.

As Simon said (.......heh), it only shows that they
- don't spend much time on computer
- are old and weak
- might even have some sort of a disease, though it's rare. I wonder if word-blindness affects to typing speed?

It's understandable if it's super slow like Rfifan said, but goddamnit, look at you threating to kill old people or even your mother, or saying that it's been around for a long time. That's just pathetic.

...with that, no, I don't mind.
I would have to say yes and no. It doesn't bother me when someone is typing slow, I'm not that impatient.
But I do dislike when I'm on my phone and chatting with people via irc or facebook/skype, because I'm a slow texter.. And all of my friends are fast typers. I get frustrated when they keep going and I'm still trying to reply to the first thing But I guess it's not going to kill me.
hacks
I sware to god my brother types like he is brain dead, but I'm the fastest typer in my family, even though i sometimes spell stuff wrong ^_^.
Hey bozo you got some free s**t, its free s**t, ITS FREE S**T!
Yes, yes it does bother me, when I'm waiting to get on.
My younger sisters type very slowly, and an addition to that time is telling them what keys to type, as they cannot spell.
Last edited by gamekid; Nov 8, 2011 at 04:07 AM. Reason: Excuse me, I'm deep in thought at the moment.... Correcting my mistakes as I am absent-minded at times.
Mhm.