Toribash
That was a very nice boom Pat.
When you were trying to land you were twitching, but you eventually stablized yourself.
9/10 Great replay.

Desperately trying to get back into TB...

Thx for comment
New replay. Also look the skeet in this new replay: ~ chichi
Attached Files
Pat ~ chichi.rpl (173.1 KB, 13 views)
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
nice turn,the arm breaking off was strange but good.the body kick was epic.but i don't like when the hip was still,and i don't like how you landed on one foot.that lumbar in hand kick made me go o-o.replay 6/10.maybe 6.5/10
私の顔にそれを言う。
CnC Go!
Attached Files
Pat ~ strenght.rpl (127.4 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by Patrickooo; Nov 1, 2012 at 10:19 AM.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Fyeah! It's the weekend! Anyway...
Strength: The first kick was a great opener, but when you travelled to Uke on the ground, you held too much. Make it steady and make it have flow.
You should have angled the kick to hit Uke and maybe boomhit him.
Overall: 8/10
I must say, you're this sorta "guy into replay making, who has minor flaws with his replays but has TONS of potential" guy. Good job.

The first kick was actually pretty cool, and I didn't mind the grab on the elbow.
I liked the pec punch, it looked powerful.
You looked a bit akward after Uke's body flew away, maybe you should do something with your legs.
oh yeah
Well it was kinda alright. I like the last kick it was cool, and the pose was improved.
Might as well add .3.

i didn't know what to do with my legs, so i put it away
also, new replay "btw, in the begin ik it is newbie a little bit so don't CnC on the 'begin' k?"
Attached Files
Pat ~ you're gonna do first.rpl (63.9 KB, 11 views)
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
What looks nooby? Doing that move isn't nooby at all if you can turn it into something good, I myself have a replay that starts like that.
Anyway, I like how you threw Uke into the air. The only part that looked strange was after you contracted the knees.
The kick was pretty cool, but you can get more dismemberments, if that's what you are going for.
The knee hit was okay, didn't seem to important. The pec kick did look better though.
Not a fan of the pose.
oh yeah