Ranking
Calf muscle is too big. I skip leg day. He should skip leg day as well.
<13chillz> Grab a crayon and go zoom zoom
Good job with core muscles. Magnificent job. The front looks tight.
His back on the other hand... It just looks flat. Trained back should be thicker. Muscles are pretty small and toned. There are big muscles in the back too. And where is his rear delts? There are just holes where they should be. You really need to spice up his upper body workouts. Needs more buff.

back muscle anatomy for you :)

What they mean with "calf muscle bigger than the roman empire" is that they are massive compared to it's thighs. Usually thighs are bigger/thicker than calves. IMO calves are too "deep" (as in expand a bit too much back while still being really thin when viewed from the front) But I won't argue with that since we can't see the thighs properly.

calf

And of course you are making your own creation, feel free to take some freedoms with the anatomy. But don't overdo it.

Looking real neato.
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
I'm doing some more adjustments and texturing, but having some problems with the software right now, kind of hard to do anything when the program crashes every minute. Might be my computer that is too weak to remesh this.
The upper body is nice , the ass have too much fat?? Man butt's aren't as fat as girls, make muscular booty

das a booty

upper body is good nothing really to work on here.

now the lower body , first off the calves look ridiculously large.
also the feet aren't this round at the bottom

i dont really have anything else to say really.
Hhaha nipples with belly button look like a face, also needs a lot of shading on the lower body, pants look weird and the ass is too big man
CREAM ON !
Can you lower the bulge of the muscle to half of the leg? toned legs dont usually look like that even when you have worked them out to a big extent.

nice booty m8
[8:12:11 AM] Yara Sparkle: come to netherlands everyone is naked.