Toribash
So i darken the wires a little and i do add scratches and i think this would be the last wip of the head enjoy
And how much this head will cost?Thanks

Wip3

-My DeviantArt-
-Bad80-
Bad80, not sure I really like the speaker looking things on the side of the head.. They look too "new" and intact for it to be a rusty robot, lol. if you did something different with that, I might've paid 20kish, but it's still a cool head anyway.
^ I agree with that. Try making those speakers look dirty, and what do you think about adding some scratches to it? Would definetly add to the head's idea.
It's coming out amazingly atm
Yea the speaker looks sucks so i decided to change it
Chose,version 1 or version 2
P.S i will edit the rust on back panel after this

Head

-My DeviantArt-
-Bad80-
Ehhhh I liked Version 1 better in all honestly, the holes instead of speakers kinda puts me off. I would just go with what everyone else said and make the speakers look more worn. you can put a small tear and have the fabric of the speaker kinda hand down a bit or have it seem like there speaker isn't fully attached and hang some wires out from the bottom of it like they're falling out, kinda like how you did with the eye.

Also I would support adding a crack in the red eye, could sell it a bit better.

Damaged Speaker

I would probably only put tears in one speaker, as for the other remember "Time erodes color", fade the color on the speakers a bit for that feeling of age.

One more idea for you. The screws in the back panel, old tech ALWAYS ends up missing a screw. Remove one of the screws and leave the empty hole there. If thats not enough for you then you can also deform the edge missing a screw a bit.
Last edited by Kohta; Dec 10, 2015 at 10:43 AM.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
What K0hta just posted is fucking PERFECT. If you did all that, this head will look 100% fantastic, I'd probably try to buy it.
Originally Posted by Gbleek View Post
What K0hta just posted is fucking PERFECT. If you did all that, this head will look 100% fantastic, I'd probably try to buy it.

Praise me more, I like it. Please don't hold back, I can take all of your love.

Oh yea had one more thought, he needs some kind of labeling, like a model number carved into the metal somewheres.

> .> So wanna hire me as an idea man? 5% progits per head? *wink wink nudge nudge*
Last edited by Kohta; Dec 10, 2015 at 10:45 AM.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •