Toribash
Why are you laughing scheczudio? This is serious, even though it is a game, but even though it is a game I still take much pride in wearing the UNCE Tags. And we can't just have our members just running around with evil things to say. So, as Anesthetik said. I would like it if you guys respected what he is doing. Because in the long run, this will come in handy in deciding repercussions.
idle
and also we have had alot of our members acting like idiots lately when it comes to the clan and just in general everything and we are trying to clear that up, and no one is paying this any attention when its kinda serious.
I just thought it was funny when Anes was getting angry when there was a rule saying not to be angry (even though he seemed to have a good reason to be frustrated...)

What do you exactly mean when you say people are running around saying evil things?

I think some idiocy should be tolerated. We don't want to become a humorless clan do we? If someone's being an idiot just to annoy everyone, a warning for him/her and then if they do it again and again, we should think of banning/suspending him/her from the clan. Was I serious enough this time?
[A L P H A]
idiocy is tolerated on levels
but the idiocy i am talking about is mostly the recruting going on and the people we are recruting. like no offense, but TreyDude was totally unauthorized, he honestly isnt that good at anything, but he will get better with us, but we are most likely trying to shoot for the more elite players, Black Belt and up that are GOOD.
and we are just trying to get everyone more involved, and i believe that if you don't post on the forums, you are a freaking idiot, because its not hard to do, and you obviously don't care much for the clan.
Pre-Recruits
Before I say anything, Anes, I love the fact that you are trying to keep structure in this clan, my last clan (not toribash related) died beacuse of lack of structure, its good to see that somone one is taking inititave to the preservation of this clan

In the case of recruiting why not have a pre-recruits system? A system that would acknowledge considred players White to Brown Beltof their UNCE clan consideration, maybe even giving them a special tag. That way everyone can be a part of the recrution process, through peer-like evaluation.

There would be a seperate thread that lists the P.R.s and their accomplishments or areas of improvement. This would also be an ideal spot for any applications to the clan.

With a system as stated their would no longer be any confusion, beacuse of a more process like idealism.

Thanks in advance for considering and or reading, and feel free to critique.
Last edited by Aviator; Feb 14, 2008 at 08:28 PM.
I like it.
But im not too sure.
I will discuss with VX
:D
See blam, who made these rules? Not JD, not Ashaltaf, Not Goodmonkey. oh wait, who gives a shit about UNCE? oh.. thats me. wow.

I like your idea Aviator. like we train the young at an early age so when they rise into full UNCEhood, they are ready to kick some ass?
Hell Yeah, we'll give something for the noobs to aspire to
And we'll make UNCE a style on its own!

On top of that, no more recrution mistakes!

Anesthetik,for mayor!!! or whatever high high position their is in UNCE
Last edited by Aviator; Feb 14, 2008 at 10:52 PM. Reason: Smart UNCE member realization