Ranking
Originally Posted by kristis133 View Post
Thank ye mate!You're rock!xD

----------

tipello.net - i am not referring you, i just DO recommend it.

----------

tipello.net - i am not referring you, i just DO recommend it.

Done.
: Phil's Custom Shop
When god gives you lemons, YOU FIND A NEW GOD.
Originally Posted by Philly View Post
So, something sharp? I didn't really understand your theme, if you don't mind, can you be a bit more specific?

I'm not ridiculously picky, so I guess anything that has some transparency and has some nice, sharp angles. Polygons are a plus, you see what I'm saying?
{} > [] > ()
Tenkaichi: You're going to have to buy custom-texture items in the "Textures" section of the Torishop. People can not trade you these, you have to buy them on your own.

However, there are guides to have textures without paying, but only you can see them.
I didn't completely respect the guidelines, but I made one anyway. It's red,transparent, and it sort of looks like a heart rate/pulse monitor. It connects well from 1 side to another. If you don't like it, I can change it free of charge.
Originally Posted by tenkaichi View Post
if its possible send me an image first, ok??

Sure, you're paying 300 TC?
Originally Posted by edwardko2 View Post
Are you going to post any examples? I wouldn't want to buy a head blind.

Sure, I'm working on that but at the moment, I don't have access to any texture sets do display my work. I may have some up within a few days. I also like to show my work in-game before selling as to avoid confusion, so check every few days. Looking forward to having you as a customer ^^.