Toribash
Okay, okay.
Speaking of applications, do we want to switch to free form applications only, since we're forum based?
Good morrow my good gentlemen, might i ask thee to discuss-eth not on the recruitment center but on thee discussion board?
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Hey,i'm bgjames1 (yes the dude that makes the junk and is the self proclaimed CatGod "sensei-cat-san in japan ^-^") I'm from the east (+5)
so I may have a good time chilling from the shore. B^) why do I want to be in MAU is because for over 5 months since my last clan I was in cancer (not really but the clan was) then I went dead when I went to another clan to cool of the drama and retardness going around me (it's not a word but I MADE ONE ANYWAY.) it was fun I got to experience different games and expose myself to PC a bit more than previous years but then I had to quit because I wanted to meet more people and socialize more (what I'm trying to say is that I quit the clan that I was dead in because I wanted to get active and play with even more possible friends c: ) I wish to be with you guys and have a great and hilarious journey upward towards the end or forever or.......idk I hope that I had a good lengthy application if I am not taken I respect your decision and i wish you guys the best group ever.

(P.S MEOW :3)
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719