Ranking
Cold/headache/etc - don't be a bitch, eat like normal. If you want to feel a bit better though then yea chicken noodle soup is great. So is lemon/honey tea etc but they'd make you feel better even if you weren't sick.

Anything involving vomiting - this is tricky. Generally you won't be able to keep much down so there's not a lot of point eating in my experience. More important is to keep sipping water regularly. You'll bring most of it up but at least then you'll have something to bring up. If you're lucky maybe you won't even shock your stomach and you'll keep some of it down and lessen the dehydration you'll have once you get better. If you do want to eat something then avoid acidic stuff. Toast is my general go to when I'm on the recovery road and starting to be able to keep stuff down. Bonus points if there's vegemite on that toast.
Also vomiting pro-tip: If you've got to vomit eat some chocolate. It'll make it taste better provided you're vomiting fairly regularly and it won't have time to sit and go to shit in your stomach.
whenever I get the flu or some type of fever I eat normally.

however if I am having the chills or something like that, I will drink a whole water bottle (500mL) and then go on about my day. Repeat this every 5 hours as needed, but drinking normally is fine after this.

I got a severe fever the other day, but I chugged a water bottle, played on the computer for a bit and 4 hours later I felt back to normal with just a minor sore throat.

If you are having trouble swallowing food because of a sore throat then soup is probably the best option.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
i eat anything, particularly kfc and sweets and lots and lots of fizzy drinks
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.