Toribash
Originally Posted by Pirate View Post
Would you rather be there?

Also, it looks really fake. Especially since the dog doesn't move.

when you grab a dog by the back of his neck, when hes young, he doesn't really move that much. Thats how dogs get transported when they're puppies.

Plus check the news. The marines said they are sorry about it... People also found David Motari's Myspace. Hes receiving death threats now. And he said on his myspace that he's sorry about it, and asked people to leave him and get over it. Now he made his profile private.
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
Well, having a mental breakdown doesn't neccesarely involve killing animals or people...

Those soldiers are sick in their minds, i'm surprised they're even allowed to be soldiers...

EDIT: Was aimed at DaBandito
Well, they were talking about this on the news. It's kinda sad...
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
But it gets worse... according to what I've read, since 2003 many of the soldiers from Iraq are going to serve as policemen in the USA. Fear for police brutality!
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
Originally Posted by DaBandito View Post
Have you been to war? I havent so I dont judge people who do stupid things in war. Critisize the people who sent the soldiers to war to have mental breakdowns.

There is no excuse for those actions.
Yes, they are under alot of stress and run a high risk of being killed, but....
Do all soldiers kill helpless animals and civilians to let their steam out?
Is it normal?

I know who should be responsible first. If you wanted me to say i'm against war in Iraq, well i am.
And things like these are reasons why I'm not very proud to be an American at certain times. >.>
Since when did I become Asian?
yeah ok, but i'm getitng fucking sick of people bashing on our soldiers. Especially when civilians are killed. Seriously some soldiers were fucking sued for accidentally killing civilians because they thought they were an enemy. So what? they got in the way and the press multiplies things by like 10million times. If the press would never have gone to iraq, this war would've been over. They screw everything up. EVERYTHING.
we shouldn't have even been in Iraq in the first place pirate... Last time I checked, Osama Bin Laden wasn't in Iraq...
Since when did I become Asian?
why does everyone cause a fuss about US soldiers doing stupid things.
the same thing happened in the cold war, only they didnt have video camras to share with others.
Originally Posted by JDawg View Post
we shouldn't have even been in Iraq in the first place pirate... Last time I checked, Osama Bin Laden wasn't in Iraq...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dii3mzMQ3SQ