Toribash
I read somewhere, that apple is suing Samsung or some phone company that uses android for there operating system. So Samsung might be doing something right.
A hasbeen like the rest
Apple sued Samsung for the "look and feel" of Android, and won.

> Samsung doesn't even make Android
> The "look and feel" in question was rounded corners and pinch to zoom

Apple is a cancerous company.
Originally Posted by tictacky2 View Post
Dont get samsung they copy Apple , so get Iphone.

No, Apple sued Samsung over stupid stuff and got lucky.

That's why I have to download a third-party keyboard application to have it correct my typos.

That's terrible logic to decide on a phone, anyway.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Ignoring the suing crap Samsung's phones are in an odd place.

One one hand they do the job & they tend to have a decent spec so long as you avoid their cheapo stuff.

On the other there's a lot of little oddities with their 'Droid builds, that in turn causes app incompatibility & other crap that consumers shouldn't have to deal with. OFC if the app maker has a Samsung phone to test with they can cure it, but that's usually not the case. (the same applied to LG's old phones) It's a pretty low % since it's only 4.0+ specific stuff that has issues ATM, but it's still something that shouldn't happen.

From a dev standpoint (due to the above) a Samsung phone is a must.

Personally I find them meh, possibly because I've got used to all the bells & whistles HTC have in their Sense UI, maybe because the Samsung keyboard is fuck awful, I can't really tell. Nothing that can't be cured with a lot of apps, but you shouldn't have to.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you