Ranking
Originally Posted by wolfboy View Post
yeah, the more scary stories, cause me to copy few of them, sinto 1 story, but with diff character, setting, etc

WOW! You are the most original author ever! Like they say, plagerism is the best method to success!
[CBK]
Originally Posted by SrgtCorn View Post
Way to ease into the moment. And how could a house be lonely?

yeah, that man have been thur a break up, and he know that the house have no one living it for 500 years, so he went in there, and hang himself
yeah, that man have been thur a break up, and he know that the house have no one living it for 500 years, so he went in there, and hang himself

How could it be there for 500 years anyway? No one has been in America long enough to have built it (unless the native americans built it), nor would it have survived the elements so long without being destroyed.
[CBK]
yeah, the more scary stories, cause me to copy few of them, sinto 1 story, but with diff character, setting, etc

Oh, okay, okay... So, Copyright-Infringement makes you the pro...?

Yes, I think I understand, now.
Originally Posted by Squee View Post
Oh, okay, okay... So, Copyright-Infringement makes you the pro...?

Yes, I think I understand, now.

no no no no... i not a copier (someone will sue me for that... no way that gonna happen) i a idea person, i copy a few sentence (for example: a man walk up to the house, and then the door creak open, a witch stare down at that man and grab him and put him in his mouth, and eat him) then i will use something like this: (a boy walk up to the door, a witch jump off the roof, and killed the boy, and kill him)

get the idea??
no no no no... i not a copier (someone will sue me for that... no way that gonna happen) i a idea person, i copy a few sentence (for example: a man walk up to the house, and then the door creak open, a witch stare down at that man and grab him and put him in his mouth, and eat him) then i will use something like this: (a boy walk up to the door, a witch jump off the roof, and killed the boy, and kill him)

get the idea??

So...... you need to use a shit story to make another shittier story?
[CBK]
Originally Posted by SrgtCorn View Post
So...... you need to use a shit story to make another shittier story?

noooooooo.... i make almost the same, but with different characters, setting, actions, etc!
wolfboy be honest. How old are you?
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]
noooooooo.... i make almost the same, but with different characters, setting, actions, etc!

So it isn't the same, thus rendering most of your other posts pointless/useless. At least try to make another decent story by yourself.
[CBK]