Toribash
Similarity between getting buttraped by a 40ft rhinoceros, then split into 9, teabagged in all holes of your face, and getting headshotted by a noob is exactly alike against us.

All teh noobz, you get teh pwn!

Or just gtfo.
Arisen from the dead.
him and mato..
im sorry mato...i know you've been in unce for awhile,but i'll have to think of what to do with you.
KopsBro and kosmo aren't nubs. I recruited people based on the skill I saw from them ingame and their desire and willingness to join us.

However, Egon1993 put himself in UNCE before I had even tested/approved him at all, and I let Kop in because he seemed as good as his brother.

Here's the deal: Any of the new members who does not post in this forum in the next 2 days will be kicked, for good. This includes varunajani, Punkaa, kosmo, Arkkanon, KopsBro, kop, and Egon1993. Also one of our older members has to see them ingame in that period as well. So those who are not active (and I think I can list 2 right now) will be kicked soon. I go on every single day to server 13 (Sumo), so there is no reason they shouldn't be able to find at least me. I have seen KopsBro and kosmo there nearly every day, and kosmo has been active in the forums, so I believe they are OK. However, I will kick the others if they do not meet the above requirements; remember, they must post in this forum (not this topic but it counts) AND meet at least one of us (Bez, Beeh, myself, Hurr, TehBasher, Matox, and such) ingame. I hope this will help rid us of n00bs and allow us to keep those members who are truly active both ingame and on the forums.

P.S. I will be traveling back from my vacation from the 23rd to the 26th, so I will not be here for those three days. Please accept my apologies in advance.
Last edited by MasterPpv; Jul 18, 2008 at 05:10 PM.
BRAWL PWNS!!!
The ToriNews Organization HELP REBUILD UNCE!!!