Ranking
Originally Posted by Odlov View Post
Kid was either unlucky or stupid to stand that close. Or both.

Idiot had aerosols & cooking oil in the fire, so it basically jumped on him.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Idiot had aerosols & cooking oil in the fire, so it basically jumped on him.

that explains a lot. let's git 'er dun! *fwoosh*

How long was he in the fire again?
SuicideDo, the Brewtal Drunken Immortal.
Originally Posted by Chac View Post
probably fucking teen pregnant chav parents, who were also a result of careless upbringing

Lol, that's like the main problem England faces atm IMO. Despite the 'invasion' from Pakistan and India and so on, at least they are brought up well.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Originally Posted by Odlov View Post
Kid was either unlucky or stupid to stand that close. Or both.

When i was little me and my friends played on construction sites, started fires with tar, made glass shrapnel and smoke grenades out of various chemicals, and all that other fun stuff kids in 90's Russia did

Sounds fun.... in england we just fucked around the streets
Time is a great teacher. Unfortunatly it kills all of its pupils... Louiz Hector Berlioz
inb4generationfuck'd

yeah, HERE COMES THE GENERATION OF NO CARING. seriously, how the could the parents just let a 9 year old boy get burned. when i was his age i couldn't even ride my bike around the neighborhood alone.
Originally Posted by Murmayder View Post
Lol, that's like the main problem England faces atm IMO. Despite the 'invasion' from Pakistan and India and so on, at least they are brought up well.

IMO USA has that problem too. I'm 14 and theres people in my school pregnant. A Generation Fxcked like SkulFuk said. Except here, they don't take care of their children. They fxck, then put their child in a foster home which i think is pretty messed up. Now back on topic.

I can relate with this boy pretty well. I'm going to be completely honest, i play with fire. And the occasional firework or two. BUT i don't use spay cans and shit. Something similar to this happened near me though; A kid was at a campground with his friends. He took one of the spay cans from his parents trailer, apparently it was hairspray. Then the dumb ass sprayed the can into the fire. The fire then went up the spray into the can, exploding in his face. He died.
Originally Posted by Murmayder View Post

Nar here in the good part of England (where I live, evidently) even the shitest schools don't have pregnant girls despite the amount of slags.
:D
i nearly burnt my house down at about the same age. not through parents negligence tho.
decided lighting one match wasnt fun enough, so i grabbed half the box and tried to light them.
*poof* and 20 lit matches were on our nice new fluffy carpet

wait, youre from whitehaven?
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by Blam View Post
Nar here in the good part of England (where I live, evidently) even the shitest schools don't have pregnant girls despite the amount of slags.

Cambridge?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Originally Posted by SuicideDo View Post
"I blame the parents, no one seems to look after their children any more - instead leaving them to do whatever they like. "

'bout sums it up bro... no one cares anymore.

I never knew you had a brain.

This does sum it up in every way.

Where i live, I can't walk across the street with out being yelled at by people that i have seen knife other people.

Once i was walking my dog and i saw a guy come up behind someone else who was sitting on a bench. And he knifed him in the neck.
piss