Toribash
application
-Include Your Name IRL NuMBeRRRZ -Include your player Card -http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achievements.php?username=numberrrz
Include your Best Replay
-Include Ingame Activity 8-9
-Include your Forum activity 3-5
-Include Where your from Ont. Canada
-Include why you want to join i want to be in a clan and i am in the FaZe Clan for XBOX
-And include your Belt and One Thing you Love doing.
Belt: Blue
love doing: play paintball
hey Beast292 i beat you on jan.20.2014 remember me?*triggerhahttps://cache.toribash.com/forum/images/smilies/guns.gifppy*
Attached Files
NuMBeRRRZ nice barrel roll.rpl (35.7 KB, 7 views)
NuMBeRRRZ beauty save.rpl (38.3 KB, 5 views)
NuMBeRRRZ great save.rpl (33.0 KB, 3 views)
NuMBeRRRZ attack.rpl (311.0 KB, 3 views)
Originally Posted by Beast292 View Post
You guys have to start posting on clan thread more.... Or I will have to start kicking more.......

It's like natural selection haha. Anyway, I'm glad to be here, thank you for accepting me
My application for [FaZ]
Belt (Minimum is black):Blue
How happy are you with your level of skill in the game ? :Im prety good ingame in my oppinion
Why do you want to join us and not another clan?(please explain in depth):Well many other clans are kind but this one stands out to good and most other clans are usually inactive on forums not like this one i like the leaders and and co-leaders in personal
Are you recommended by one of our members ? : No
Have you read our rules, and do you agree to follow them if accepted ?
Favorite/Best Official Mod:Yes i have read the rules and i agree to follow them and my Favorite mod is AikidoBigDojo.tbm
Special skills: (Cannot include Toribash skills like replay-making.Can include any skills outside it):Well im good at football and swimming but not the best.
Examples of that skill(if applicable, at least 2 would be nice):In football i do lots of cool skillz like flip flop,rainbow flick and 360's
Previous Clans(if any):I was in Rekd Befor but some guy kicked every one.
I was in Frost befor left because very very inactive in game
And final elite i got kicked for no random reason

Favorite Forum(if any):Market
Toribash organizations Affiliated With(if any):
Do you have an alternate account, and if so, what is it ?( we don't allow multi-clanning) :My main is wolfkidxD was banned because i was dueling with my friend against some other guy for 15k first to 3 but my friend kept on reseting when about to lose and the other guy reported both of us.
Level of forum activity(Important!):about 7-8/10
Number of Infractions:1

Some of my personal best replays:

Elite Warrior.rpl (549.3 KB) All i do.rpl (27.4 KB) headpunch3.rpl (19.2 KB) point.rpl (85.2 KB)

sorry about the remove things dont worry about them
Attached FilesElite Warrior.rpl (549.3 KB, 0 views)All i do.rpl (27.4 KB, 0 views)headpunch3.rpl (19.2 KB, 2 views)point.rpl (85.2 KB, 0 views)
LOL >:D
App By Seriax
-Include Your Name IRL jake -Include your player Card -username=Seriax
Include your Best Replay
-Include Ingame Activity 10-Include your Forum activity4-5-Include Where your from Indiana.-Include why you want to join i want to be in a clan and I feel that I can be an asset to this clan since im on all the time.
-And include your Belt and One Thing you Love doing.
Belt: Green
love doing: Toribash
*ill have the replay soon, figuring out how to get it up here*
How's it hangin? Will the recruitment continue today?
-----
I just realized that I posted it with my main, anyway, it's me wotan.
Last edited by cubik; Jan 22, 2014 at 10:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
14/88